Join thousands of HR professionals at the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023 (SHRM23) in Las Vegas, NV, from June 11 to 14. This event, celebrating its 75th anniversary, is the largest gathering of HR professionals on Earth, offering four days of peer-to-peer networking, inspiring addresses from top business and HR leaders, competency-based HR seminars, hands-on workshops, and curated content focused on pressing issues in the field.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at SHRM23, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Las Vegas trade show booth builder for the upcoming SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023?
Date: June 11-14, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall, 300 Convention Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Trade show hours:
- Sunday, June 11: 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm (Grand Opening Reception in Expo)
- Monday, June 12: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 13: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 14: 8:00 am – 3 pm
Accommodations & Travel
Reserve your hotel room for the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023 at the special group rates, available exclusively here. Direct all requests related to hotel accommodations to the hotel venue.
Who will you see at SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023?
SHRM23 attracts over 15,000 in-person and virtual attendees, including Presidents, CHROs, CIO/CDIO, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Directors. As you interact with visitors on the trade show floor, you’ll find that they are specifically interested in what your business has to offer.
To get a better understanding of what these professionals hope to gain from attending SHRM23, consider the following statistics:
- 84% of attendees are decision-makers or have influence over their organization’s purchasing decisions
- 43% of attendees are a director or above
- 50% of attendees visit the Expo to gather HR solutions and search for vendors
- 30% of attendees are multinational
How can you stand out at SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023?
Success at SHRM23 depends on your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Having the right approach to your booth and your message can make all the difference.
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services, or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service, and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Focus on engaging conversations and genuine connections with attendees.
- People are more likely to remember positive experiences and interactions.
- Follow-up after the event.
- Don’t let leads go cold – make sure to follow up with contacts made during the event.
- Organize your leads and develop a strategy to reach out to them with personalized messaging.
Why Exhibit at SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023?
The SHRM23 Expo will showcase companies displaying and selling thousands of the newest HR products and services. This is an opportunity for all facets of the human resource profession to be on display, including:
- Child Care/Elder Care
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Employee Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Engagement & Recognition
- Executive Search & Recruitment
- Global Community
- Health, Financial, and Mental Well-Being
- Human Resource Technologies Management Consulting Relocation
- Seminars, Courses & Educational Programs
- Temporary/Contract Personnel Training & Development
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to connect with thousands of decision-makers and professionals in the HR industry.
Exhibit Experience is your go-to source for designing and building a memorable trade show booth for the upcoming SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023 in Las Vegas. Contact us for a complimentary consultation and get ready to make a lasting impression on your target audience.