Cruise community leaders, executives, and experts are meeting up this April for Seatrade Cruise Global in Miami Beach, Florida. Seatrade unites thousands of attendees and vendors from every cruise industry sector, providing them with a platform for new partnerships, renewed contracts, and the latest trends in the cruise industry.
When you consider the cruise industry, you may think of the Lido Deck, Karaoke, or bottomless piña coladas. But there is much more to this industry than that. Ports of Call are major sources of revenue for countries and local economies. Tourists are in and out in one day and vendors and locals profit widely with minimal impact. Seatrade Cruise Global offers education, regulations seminars, best practices seminars, and of course days for exhibits and innovations on the trade show floor.
Looking for a local Miami Beach tradeshow booth building for the upcoming Seatrade Cruise Global 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Seatrade Cruise Global 2022 Details
Date: April 25-28, 2022
Location: Miami Beach Convention Center
Expo Hall Times:
Tuesday, April 26 — 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday, April 27 — 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, April 28 — 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Hotel & Travel:
Seatrade Cruise Global works with Convention Housing Partners to provide the best possible rates on local, participating hotels. Visit their Featured Hotels page for more information or to book your room.
Health & Safety
Seatrade Cruise Global follows the guidance of Informa AllSecure to ensure that the highest levels of hygiene and safety are provided to attendees and exhibitors. All Informa events are run according to official government guidance. For full health and safety details, read Seatrade Cruise Global’s “Placing your Safety at the Heart of our Events” page.
Executives, buyers, manufacturers, distributors, designers, Seatrade Cruise members, and more will be attending the Seatrade Cruise Global 2022 show to browse the over 500 exhibition booths (and attend all the events, workshops, educational seminars, etc.).
- 75% are involved in the buying process
- 68% come to Seatrade Cruise shows to meet suppliers
- 50% attend only one trade show a year… Seatrade Cruise Global
- 50% are directors, or higher
The attendee list also includes new cruise lines, that are looking to expand and grow their brands, services and more, as well as large delegations from around the world.
This show brings the entire cruise supply chain under one roof. The exhibition floor is divided into nine dedicated sector zones:
- Design & ship interiors
- Environmental & health
- Hotel operations & concessions
- Information technology
- Ports & destinations
- Safety & security
- Ship equipment & shipbuilding
- Interactive Tech Zone
These zones make sure you’re in the right place at the right time, to meet the right people.
Exhibitors at past Seatrade Cruise events have left with qualified leads and lasting business relationships. The 2022 show takes the networking benefit up a notch with their new A.I.-powered matchmaking tool, which schedules meetings between sellers and buyers in the new “matchmaking” lounge.
So, how do you make sure your booth has people cruising up to see you?
Exhibit Experience’s Exhibition Tips
Exhibit Experience has delivered exhibits to Seatrade domestically for over 20 years. Leave the insurance, labor, design, install, dismantle, shipping and handling to us, and worry only about your sales and marketing objectives. We know how to make the most of a big show like Seatrade Cruise Global 2022… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead:
- Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- We highly recommend looking into local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Seatrade Cruise Global 2022 show.
- Create an itinerary:
- Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend.
- This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience:
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team:
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Seatrade Cruise Global 2022 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Seatrade Cruise Global 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Seatrade Cruise Global 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.