Scientists and oil professionals will flock to Houston this month for the premiere event of the season. We’re referring, of course, to the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2022 in Houston, Texas.
The OTC Conference is held annually at NRG Park in Houston and offers 500,000+ square feet of convention center flooring to exhibitors.
This show is one of the industry standards and it includes:
- 22 international pavilions;
- Over 59,000 energy professionals attending from over 130 countries;
- 29 hours of networking and business opportunities;
- 24 keynote speaker presentations;
- and much more.
In the era of renewable energy, this conference and trade show is an incredible platform for scientists and oil professionals to network and discuss the ways in which we use natural resources underwater. Attendees and exhibitors will showcase leading-edge technology for offshore drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
The conference is sponsored by 12 industries and societies:
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG),
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE),
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers (AIME),
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE),
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME),
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Oceanic Engineering Society (IEEE-OES),
- Marine Technology Society (MTS),
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG),
- Society of Mining Metallurgy and Exploration (SME),
- Society of Naval Architects and Engineers (SNAME),
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), and
- The Minerals Metals and Materials Society (TMS).
If your company, organization, or business offers oil and gas solutions, services, or products, you’ll likely already be booked to exhibit (or attend) OTC 2022. Now you just need to prepare an exhibition booth that will grab attendees’ attention.
Looking for a local Houston tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming OTC 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
OTC 2022 Show Details
Date: May 2-5, 2022
Location: NRG Park
Monday, May 2 — 9:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday, May 3 — 9:00am-5:00pm
Wednesday, May 4 — 9:00am-5:00pm
Thursday, May 5 — 9:00am-2:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
Martiz is the official housing partner of the OTC 2022 show. Attendees and exhibitors can use the Maritz website to book their accommodations without any additional stress or headache. Head to the OTC’s Travel and Hotels webpage for full details.
Health & Safety
The OTC show organizers are committed to ensuring the health and safety of partners, attendees, exhibitors, staff, and the community. That’s why they will follow the safety guidelines outlined by federal, state, and local governmental agencies and health authorities. Read the complete details here.
Attendees at OTC 2022
OTC is your opportunity to engage with world leaders, CEOs, and government officials from around the world. Companies develop business relationships and tap into emerging regions vital to offshore development. Even those who are new to the marketplace have seen that by participating in OTC, they obtain recognition necessary for their growth and visibility to thousands of industry professionals.
Of the anticipated 59,000+ attendees:
- 74% are from the US
- 26% are international
- 40% hold executive or management job positions
- 15% are in sales and marketing
- 11% are in business operations
- 11% are staff engineers or scientists
- 4% are in research and development
Exhibiting at OTC 2022
For over a decade, Exhibit Experience has assisted clients who exhibit at the OTC show. There are three things we believe every exhibitor should know before heading to the Houston Convention Center.
How to Book your Spot
First-time exhibitors should contact show organizers directly, then contact Exhibit Experience. Whether you need a 10×10 or 10×20 booth, we offer all-inclusive trade show exhibit booth rentals and can provide custom and custom modular exhibits at a fraction of the cost.
Floor to Ceiling
The floor separates your booth from your competitors and is an imperative first impression. Our base-package booths start with standard carpet flooring and include customized flooring options. In fact, we highly recommend choosing one of our many flooring options. For example, the Maple Flex Floor is an industry-standard.
Making the most of your marketing collateral is essential at big industry shows like OTC. Chargers are the most common giveaway item. So think outside the box! We were impressed one year by a stress ball made in the shape of a tree – it was a highly creative piece of branded collateral! If you’re not sure what to bring, we will help you choose marketing collateral that works for you and makes a statement.
How can you create the best show-stopping booth?
Creating a compelling, attention-grabbing booth that engages potential customers is not as easy as it sounds! That’s why many exhibitors hire local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming OTC 2022 show.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like OTC 2022 … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
Use this short checklist to get your exhibit booth started with style.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs and wants? Do you have any new products that offer unique solutions? How can you let attendees experience these new solutions?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve established a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the OTC 2022 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming OTC 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an OTC 2022 booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.