People from all corners of the hardware and home improvement community will connect in April for the biggest event of the season. We’re referring, of course, to the 2022 National Hardware Show (NHS) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Each year the DIY and hardware industry showcase new products, services, and tools to build and beyond. The NHS has partnered with Coverings and IDAExpo this year, making the National Hardware Show three shows in one! Many of the solutions and products found at this show change entire industries and influence business models, often resulting in real savings.
If you are thinking of attending, exhibiting, or are part of the DIY HGTV craze, read on to find out why you should exhibit, how to attend, what to expect and how to stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming 2022 National Hardware Show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The 2022 National Hardware Show Details
Date: April 5-7, 2022
Location: LV Convention Center
Tuesday, April 5 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 6 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, April 7 – 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Accommodations & Travel
National Hardware Show’s official housing partner is Connection Housing. They are offering room blocks for exhibitors and discounts for individual rooms. Connection Housing offers free shuttles and there is a special promo code with Lyft during the show. Learn more about the travel options here.
Health & Safety
The NHS and event venue are committed to making that a reality in a safe and productive manner. The NHS is putting the health and safety of the industry first and foremost by taking proactive steps and implementing guidelines and requirements based on current CDC Guidelines and local public health guidance. Check their Health & Safety Information & Requirements closer to the show date to make sure you know what to expect.
Why should you exhibit at the 2022 National Hardware Show?
According to the NHS, the hardware business is a $343 billion dollar industry. Home centers, independent retailers, online retailers, wholesalers, distributors and everyone in between will attend to discover the new products, innovations and trends shaping the industry.
You need to attend if your business serves any of the following industries:
- Hardware stores
- Garden centers
- Farm and ranch stores
Attendance is essential in the industry for learning, trading, and sourcing. Exhibiting at this show can generate impressive dividends long after the show is over. Exhibitors can get their products in front of over 11,000 buyers and over 130 different media outlets. Of all those attending the show, 85% are part of the buying process and 60% are on the lookout for the next great product.
Your product and your booth will need to make a real impact to capture the attention and the sales from the National Hardware Show.
How do you stand out from the crowd?
There are nearly limitless ways to display your product on this tradeshow floor and some of the microenvironments are over-the-top with incredibly creative ways to display furniture and products.
The first step is, of course, to create a compelling, attention-grabbing booth that also engages potential customers in the booth itself. This is not as easy as it sounds! That’s why many exhibitors hire local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2022 National Hardware Show.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the 2022 National Hardware Show … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a short checklist to get your exhibit booth started with style.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs and wants? Do you have any new products that offer unique solutions? How can you let attendees experience these new solutions?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve established a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the 2022 National Hardware Show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming 2022 National Hardware Show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2022 National Hardware Show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.