This June, audiovisual professionals and industry leaders will gather for InfoComm 2022 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. InfoComm is THE tradeshow for the AV and integrated experience professionals and is the largest professional audiovisual convention in North America.
Organized by AVIXA, InfoComm is “the most comprehensive event for audiovisual solutions that enable integrated experiences, with products for audio, conferencing and collaboration, digital signage, content, production and streaming, video capture and production, control, and live events.” (Source) It’s also the only show that focuses on the Pro-AV Channel; 68 percent of attendees work in Pro-AV, from AV integration and installation to software development and programming. Attendees gather in Las Vegas to see new products and technologies, discover new companies, and learn about industry trends. If you are in the audiovisual industry, this is one of the best opportunities to sell, network, and display your brand.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming InfoComm 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
InfoComm 2022 Details
Date: June 4-10 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Wednesday, June 8th — 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, June 9th — 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, June 10th — 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Health & Safety
AVIXA has outlined the health and safety measures they will implement during the event on the InfoComm show website.
Why Exhibit at InfoComm?
The buying power present at this show makes this trade show an imperative event for sales teams. According to the official exhibit guide:
- 94% of attendees hold buying authority.
- 64% of companies attending the show have a budget for audiovisual equipment up to $1 million.
- 43% of attendees do not go to other shows, which means that key decisions on these budgets are largely made on the tradeshow floor.
- 78% of attendees say InfoComm was more influential to their purchasing decision than any other available options.
Read the full Exhibitor Prospectus here.
What will 2022 Look Like?
As a local Las Vegas Exhibit House, we have attended InfoComm for over 20 years. Our designers and staff are leaders and experts when it comes to InfoComm.
There are three exhibit trends we predict will be out in full force this year.
- Booths designed with safety in mind. With the risk of transmission currently rising in the US, exhibitors are creating booths and layouts that will allow attendees to gather in a socially distanced way. Exhibit Experience is familiar with all the health and safety regulations and can ensure your booth is a safe space for all.
- Creativity with how you use your booth space. Traditional marketing tactics have been overused in the past few years. Attendees are craving new, innovative marketing and will be drawn to those booths that stand out with their unique approach. The design team at Exhibit Experience can transform your brand into something truly unique.
- Using AR and VR technology to give attendees a virtual hands-on experience. This cutting-edge technology lets your prospective buyers test run your product in a controlled, safe environment. Exhibit Experience can incorporate an AR and VR component so you can give show attendees a true taste of your products’ capabilities.
With so many big-name exhibitors expected on the tradeshow floor this year, InfoComm 2022 represents all segments of the audiovisual and integrated experience industry. Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fits attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming InfoComm 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the InfoComm 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming InfoComm 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an InfoComm 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.