For its 25th year, Black Hat USA 2022 is offering a unique hybrid event experience. Like the 2021 event, the cybersecurity community will have a choice in how they wish to participate – online or live and in-person at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The show opens with four days of Virtual Trainings from August 6 to 11. The virtual trainings will be conducted in real-time online, with all instructors accessible throughout each class. The two conference days from August 10 to 11 include Briefings (available in person or online), Business Hall, and more.
Black Hat is the information sector, InfoSec, super conference and attracts over 19,000 attendees over the five days of the conference. Some of the topics to be presented by sponsors, discussed in briefings, and solutions offered in the business hall are: bypassing specter hardware defenses to leak kernel data; a journey into fuzzing WebAssembly virtual machines; and tradecraft and objectives of job-themed APT social engineering.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Black Hat USA 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Trainings run from August 6 to 11 and provide immersive skill-building exercises for offensive and defensive techniques led by industry and subject matter leaders. The goal of these trainings is to define and defend issues confronting the InfoSec landscape.
Briefings are taking place on Wednesday, August 10 and Thursday, August 11. The briefings portion of the Black Hat presents the latest in security information findings including security risks and trends from leading security experts the world over.
Wednesday, August 10, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, August 11, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, August 10, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Reception 4:30 – 6:00 PM)
Thursday, August 11, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The Business Hall is the networking event with over 19,000 industry professionals comparing the newest products in the InfoSec field. A broad range of products and solutions are demonstrated and sold by sponsors of Black Hat and exhibitors.
The Black Hat Attendee profile is comprised of international security experts, business developers, and elite IT and security professionals.
Lead sponsors for this year’s Black Hat USA 2022 Expo include CrowdStrike, Cybereason, Qualys, Sentinel One, and VMware. (Click here to see the full sponsors list). If you are looking for sponsorship opportunities contact Black Hat organizers.
At Black Hat USA 2022 there are over 19,000 of InfoSec professionals there to demo and purchase the latest products, you have a captive audience of top purchasers, your booth needs to meet and exceed industry standards.
Are you looking to build business relationships, demo new products, or reposition your brand in InfoSec? Black Hat is the show to exhibit at. Information Security professionals are known to be difficult to reach in the best circumstances and in terms of accessibility, if you cannot reach them on the trade show floor, chances are, you cannot reach them at all.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure you can grab their attention:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Black Hat USA 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Black Hat USA 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Black Hat USA 2022 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Black Hat USA 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.