Global concrete and masonry construction industry professionals and leaders will meet up in Las Vegas this January for World of Concrete 2022 (WOC 2022). The only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industries, this 47th edition will be a celebration of how far the industry has come. It will feature indoor and outdoor exhibits with the industry’s leading suppliers displaying advanced technology and machinery. There will also be a slew of events and educational sessions covering the latest training and techniques in concrete and masonry.
“Part knowledge, part equipment, part connections—World of Concrete is 100% of what you need to keep grinding it out through disruptions to the supply chain, safety and beyond,” reads the World of Concrete show website.
Want to show potential buyers and business partners that you’re ready to keep grinding? Read on for the Exhibit Experience guide to WOC 2022.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact World of Concrete 2022 trade show booth builder, Exhibit Experience today.
WOC 2022 Details
Date: January 18 – 20, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Tuesday, Jan 18, 2022: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, Jan 19, 2022: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday, Jan 20, 2022: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
onPeak is the official travel and housing agent for WOC 2022. To avoid confusion or additional charges, visit the World of Concrete Hotel / Travel webpage.
Health & Safety
World of Concrete 2022 will adhere to Informa AllSecure health and safety standards, as well as guidance from local authorities, and any venue or location-specific regulations.
Who will be there?
As the only global event of its kind, it is almost guaranteed that every leader in the masonry and concrete industry will make an appearance. Over 60,000 industry professionals attended the 2021 show last year and this coming event is shaping up to be far more successful. International delegations are encouraged to attend, with WOC organizers helping to facilitate their attendance at the show.
All segments of the construction industry will be represented at the show:
- Commercial Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete Pumpers
- Construction Managers
- Decorative Concrete Contractors
- Designers and Specifiers
- General Contractors
- Block/Segmental Unit Producers Masonry Contractors
- Block Producers
- Ready Mix Producers
- Rental Equipment Centers
- Repair Contractors
- Residential Contractors
- Specialty Concrete Contractors
- Precast, Pipe and Block Producers
- Precast/Prestressed Producers
- And more.
This means that everyone browsing the trade show is there for a reason – they’re looking for new, innovative products!
Exhibiting at WOC 2022
Over 1,500 exhibitors are expected to attend WOC 2022. The exhibitor list includes equipment manufacturers and US distributors of equipment, tools, products, and services. With over 700,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space, there will be lots for attendees to see! Question is, how do you stand out from the crowd and get noticed?
There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd!
Exhibit Experience’s Tips
Exhibit Experience, local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming World of Concrete 2022 show, has spent years designing and setting up winning booths at the Las Vegas Convention Center. We know how to make the most of a big show like WOC 2022 … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management;
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Exhibit Experience, preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming World of Concrete 2022 show in Las Vegas, NV is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.