Global concrete and masonry construction industry professionals and leaders will meet up this January for World of Concrete (WOC) 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industries, this year’s event focusses on building “the way to greater profitability”. Industry professionals from around the world attend this show to connect with businesses and people who can help them build solid foundations, for both their projects and their businesses.
“Tap into an unequaled pool of qualified buyers who are actively looking for products, technologies, equipment and solutions audience like yours, at the industry’s first and largest annual international event.” – World of Concrete 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus
Want to show potential buyers and business partners that you’re ready to build? Read on for the Exhibit Experience guide to WOC 2023.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming WOC 2023 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
WOC 2023 Details
Date: January 17-19, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Accommodations and Hotels
onPeak is the official travel and housing agent for WOC 2023. To avoid confusion or additional charges, visit the World of Concrete Official Hotels webpage.
Who will be at WOC 2023?
As the only global event of its kind, it is almost guaranteed that every leader in the masonry and concrete industry will make an appearance. Over 60,000 industry professionals attended the 2021 show, and this coming event is shaping up to be far more successful. International delegations are encouraged to attend, with WOC organizers helping to facilitate their attendance at the show.
Here’s a bit more information, from the show’s prospectus, about who you can expect to meet at WOC 2023.
All segments of the construction industry will be represented at the show:
- Commercial Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete Pumpers
- Construction Managers
- Decorative Concrete Contractors
- Designers and Specifiers
- General Contractors
- Block/Segmental Unit Producers Masonry Contractors
- Block Producers
- Ready Mix Producers
- Rental Equipment Centers
- Repair Contractors
- Residential Contractors
- Specialty Concrete Contractors
- Precast, Pipe and Block Producers
- Precast/Prestressed Producers
- And more.
This means that everyone browsing the trade show is there for a reason – they’re looking for new, innovative products. Luckily, they come ready to spend… and have the power to make these big purchasing decisions.
- 52% of companies at the 2022 show reported an annual value of contracts/projects totaling more than a half a million dollars.
- 36% of companies reported an estimated replacement budget for new equipment, trucks, tools, and accessories exceeding $500K.
- 27% of attendees can recommend/determine products to be purchased.
- 47% make or approve purchases.
Curious about what it is attendees are looking for? According to the WOC prospectus, they want the following products:
- 3-D Printing Equipment & Supplies
- Accounting & Estimating Software
- Cement Production Equipment & Supplies
- Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Color Pigments
- Compressor, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Tools
- Computer Hardware, Software & Peripherals
- Concrete & Mortar Construction
- Equipment & Supplies
- Construction Vehicles
- Construction Services
- Crack Repair Materials
- Curing Compounds & Equipment
- Estimating & Bidding Software
- Tools, Formwork & Scaffolding
- Logo Clothing
- Branding for Companies
- Masonry Products
- Promotional Products
- Pumping Accessories
- Accessories & Tools
- Safety Clothing
- Scarifying Equipment
- Stamping Tools
- Testing Equipment, Materials & Services
- Unmanned Arial Vehicles (Drones)
- Waterproofing & Damp-Proofing
- Wireless Technology
If your company or brand offers any of these products or services, WOC 2023 is a must-attend event for you. Knowing how to make the most of your exhibit space and time is key.
How can you stand out at WOC 2023?
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! WOC 2023 has both indoor and outdoor exhibit space, which means you’ll need to choose the right place for your booth. Once you do, run through these booth-building steps to build your way to greater profitability.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming WOC 2023 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the WOC 2023 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the WOC 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a WOC 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.