Next January, join creators and exhibitors at the Winter Las Vegas Market (LVMKT) show in Las Vegas, Nevada. LVMKT is the premiere gift and home market in the western U.S. Twice a year, they play host to buyers, designers and exhibitors during their Summer and Winter Markets. Coming up this January is their 2023 Winter Market!
During the Winter Market, creators and exhibitors showcase their latest home, gift, furniture, and décor products to buyers from every distribution channel out there. The LVMKT’s unique business-to-business show model provides cross-category resources to attract customers and a compelling market experience on their world-class, state-of-the-art campus.
Ready to show buyers that you’ve got the next best product for their customers? Read on for the Exhibit Experience guide to Las Vegas Market.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
2023 Winter Las Vegas Market Details
Date: January 29 – February 2, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: World Market Center Las Vegas (see floor plans & market maps here)
Trade show hours:
Permanent Showrooms – Showrooms in Buildings A, B & C
- Sunday, January 29 – Wednesday, February 1: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, February 2: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Gift & Home Temporaries Hours – The Expo at World Market Center Las Vegas
- Sunday, January 29 – Tuesday, January 31: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 1: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
B2: Home Furnishings Temporaries
- Sunday, January 29 – Wednesday, February 1: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, February 2: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Connections Housing is Las Vegas Market’s official partner. They’re offering exclusive rates for LVMKT attendees and exhibitors. You can book your stay through the Hotels for Las Vegas Market webpage.
Who will be there?
Members of the home furnishings, gift, and design trades, including retailers, buyers, interior designers, architects, specifiers, purchasing companies and more, will all be attending the 2023 Winter LVMKT. Since proof of trade status is required to register for the market, everyone visiting a booth in the Winter Market’s three showrooms is a qualified, verified buyer.
This makes the Winter Market your place to find qualified leads.
Previous Markets have seen tens of thousands of buyers from 50 states and over 120 countries; there is always a heavy concentration of western buyers who do not attend markets anywhere else. The 2023 Winter Market is your only chance to get your products in front of these potential retailers.
Buyers come from every distribution channel you can think of:
- Antique Stores
- Apparel Stores
- Architect / Contractor / Builder / Developer
- Buying Groups
- Chain Stores
- Contract Hospitality
- Decorative Accessory Stores
- Department Stores
- Drug Stores / Pharmacy
- Exporters / Distributors
- Floor Coverings Stores
- Furniture Stores
- Galleries / Museums
- Gift / Lifestyle
- Home Improvement Centers / Hardware Stores
- Hospital Gift Shops
- Hotels / Resorts
- Interior Designers
- Internet / Catalogs
- Internet Retailers
- Juvenile / Toy Stores
- Lighting Showrooms
- Mass Merchants / Off-Price
- Mattress Stores
- Nurseries / Garden Centers
- Office Supply / Stationers
- Spas / Salons
- Specialty Gourmet / Grocers
- Stationery / Paper Goods
42 percent of attendees shop all three categories while they’re there: Furniture, Home Décor, and Gifts. This makes LVMKT the only major home furnishings market in the west that has a high ROI for exhibitors.
Exhibiting at 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! The LVMKT organizers have put together a handy list of exhibitor tips. Check them out here before you read through our Exhibit Booth Guide below.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2023 Winter Las Vegas Market trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.