The 2022 Fancy Food Expo is right around the corner. With more than 900 exhibitors, it’s Trade Show is looking to be an absolute hit.
Exhibit Experience is an exhibitor-appointed contractor for this upcoming 2022 Fancy Food Expo as a local Las Vegas Trade Show booth rental provider. As a fancy food trade show booth rental provider, we will be providing all exhibitors with turnkey Trade Show booth services.
Exhibit Experience is a turnkey tradeshow Exhibit rental provider. As a Las Vegas preferred Trade Show booth provider, our goal is for the exhibitor to have a fantastic exhibit Experience.
Winter Fancy Food Show Details
Date: February 6-8, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Note: The Winter Fancy Food Show was originally planned for San Francisco. Some exhibitors have already reserved their spaces and now may be wondering where their exhibit space will be in the new venue. If that’s you, the Winter Fancy Food organizers encourage you to contact your Member Development Manager to select a new space in the Las Vegas Conference Center.
Accommodations & Travel
onPeak is the Winter Fancy Food Show’s official partner. They’re offering exclusive rates for attendees and exhibitors. You can book your stay through the Hotel Reservations webpage.
Health & Safety
The Winter Fancy Food Show organizers are committed to ensuring all attendees and exhibitors have the best show possible. As such, they’re working closely with the Las Vegas Convention Center to ensure all health and safety guidelines are in place for the day of the event. Visit their Staying Safe at Fancy Foods Events! webpage closer to the day of the event for up-to-date details.
What to expect from the attendees
The Winter Fancy Food Show is exclusively business to business (B2B). This means that everyone attending the show and browsing the exhibition is on the hunt for the next big thing they can put on their menus, in their stores, and in their customers bellies. The Winter Fancy Food Show anticipates thousands of buyers will attend in 2022.
They’ll want to:
- Connect with makers and other buyers
- Sample new products
- Buy directly at the show (available to those buyers with a registered Infinite Aisle account)
- Discover what’s new locally and internationally in the specialty food and drink industry.
Since attendees are there specifically to source new products, this show is likely to have a significant impact on your 2022 sales! You’ll find reliable leads, make a few sales, and maybe even get inspired for your next big product.
How to prepare for the Winter Fancy Food Show
Making sure they get everything they want and more at your booth is an important part of exhibiting at the Winter Fancy Food Show. Not sure where to start when it comes to building your booth? Exhibit Experience is here to help.
There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth makes mouths water!
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the Fancy Food Show… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Pick the right-sized booth space:
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Plan your booth design and build ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Winter Fancy Food Show in Las Vegas, NV, Exhibit Experience is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Winter Fancy Food Show, that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.