This January, exhibit at the specialty food and beverage industry event of the season—The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This delicious show has been the industry’s chance to indulge in all the fancy foods they can while they make significant connections with leading buyers, distributors, and retailers. Culinary leaders will meet up to discover new products, sample hundreds of brands, experience a variety of flavors, and leave with their supplier lists and bellies full.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Winter Fancy Food Show 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023 Details
Date: January 15 – 17, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Sunday, January 15: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 16: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 17: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
OnPeak is the official housing provider for The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023, and they’ve secured the best rates in the city for show attendees and exhibitors. Find out more about their discounted hotel rates on their Official Hotel Reservations page.
The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023 is exclusively business to business (B2B). This means that everyone attending the show and browsing the exhibition is on the hunt for the next big thing they can put on their menus, in their stores, and in their customers bellies. The Winter Fancy Food Show anticipates thousands of buyers will attend in 2023.
They’ll want to:
- Connect with makers and other buyers
- Sample new products
- Buy directly at the show (available to those buyers with a registered Infinite Aisle account)
- Discover what’s new locally and internationally in the specialty food and drink industry.
Since attendees are these specifically to source new products, this show is likely to have a significant impact on your 2023 sales! You’ll find reliable leads, make a few sales, and maybe even get inspired for your next big product.
Exhibiting Guide for The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023
Making sure they get everything they want and more at your booth is an important part of exhibiting at The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023. There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth makes mouths water! Not sure where to start when it comes to building your booth?
Exhibit Experience is here to help.
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Winter Fancy Food Show 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for The Winter Fancy Food Show 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Winter Fancy Food Show 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.