In March, animal health professionals will gather in Las Vegas for the Western Vet Conference, hosted by Viticus Group (formerly WVC). Viticus Group is the leading provider of world-class programming and in-depth learning opportunities for veterinary and human health professionals. Their annual conference gives veterinarian and human health professionals access to over 800 CE educational hours, seminars, workshops, and over 25 hands-on labs (extra fees may apply).
The WVC Exhibition will run during three of the conference’s four days, and it is a show that shouldn’t be missed. In fact, they’re expecting more than 400 exhibitors at the 2022 Annual Conference.
Exhibitors flock to this show because it:
- Provides advertising opportunities
- Is easy to navigate for exhibitors
- Generates an average of 309 leads for exhibitors (based on statistics by past vendors)
- Encourages high traffic during session-free hours and activities
- Contributes greatly to ROI-driven goals
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Western Vet Conference (WVC) trade show booth builder, Exhibit Experience today.
WVC Annual Conference Details
Date: March 6-9, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Monday, March 7 | 9:00a – 5:00p
Tuesday, March 8 | 9:00a – 5:00p
Wednesday, March 9 | 9:00a – 2:00p
Accommodations & Travel
Exhibitors at the WVC Annual Conference can book their stay through the WVC’s hotel booking page. Click here if you will need 10 or less rooms during the conference; and click here if you need 11 or more.
Health & Safety
Safety is top priority for WVC 93rd Annual Conference. The organizers are working in collaboration with the venue and review information provided by local, regional and national resources to create a safe, secure environment for all who attend. Check the WVC Safety page closer to the show dates to confirm the guidelines in place.
Exhibiting at WVC Annual Conference
With more than 400 companies expected at the WVC Annual Conference, it’s important that you set yourself up for success. There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the WVC Annual Conference… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a short checklist to get your started and, on your way, to exhibiting with style.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs (see list above)?
- Do you have any new technologies that offer solutions to the attendee? How can you let attendees experience these new processes?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve created a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Western Vet Conference (WVC), Exhibit Experience is here for you!
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Western Vet Conference (WVC) in Las Vegas, NV, Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.