This August, exhibit at the 11th edition of the only event this year that targets the North American and worldwide water and wastewater industry—The Water Expo 2022 in Miami, Florida. Manufacturers, distributors, buyers, dealers, contractors and more will meet up to connect with new clients and establish new business opportunities, network with other experts in their fields, and learn more about current trends, challenges and successes.
The Water Expo 2022 connects two huge markets—the United States and Latin America/Caribbean—which represent more than 45 different countries. This year’s show features an expanded exhibit hall, extensive educational programming, and development opportunities for start-ups, emerging companies and distributors.
Question is…. Are you ready to make a splash with this exclusive market?
Looking for a local Miami tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming The Water Expo 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The Water Expo 2022 Details
Date: August 24 & 25, 2022
Location: Miami Airport Convention Center
Wednesday, August 24—10am – 5pm
Thursday, August 25—10am – 4pm
Accommodations & Travel
The Water Expo 2022 show organizers have secured discounted rates at select the host hotel, Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, as well as affiliated hotels. Visit their Hotel page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at The Water Expo 2022
The Water Expo 2022 is a must-attend event for the members of the water and wastewater industry. Show organizers anticipate attendees from the following companies, organizations, and industry sectors:
- Water & Sewer Organizations & Contractors: Public/Private
- Environmental Service Professionals
- Underground Utility Contractors
- Septic Systems/Portable Sanitation Operators
- Water Treatment Facility/Plant Operators
- Water Utilities/Plants
- Decentralized Water Systems Installers/Operators
- Water Filtration & Purification Wholesalers, Retailers & Users
- Water Testing Laboratories & Professionals
- Specifiers & Managers for Residential/Commercial Applications
- Universities & Associations
Attendees are looking for the latest equipment, products, services and technologies in the following sectors:
- Environmental services
- Flood control
- High pressure
- Portable sanitation
- Sewer infrastructure
- Water quality
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from The Water Expo show crowd. Exhibitors take home new leads, meet up with existing business partners, and maximize their brand exposure. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at The Water Expo 2022
Making a splash at this impressive event might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Water Expo 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for The Water Expo 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming The Water Expo 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a The Water Expo 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.