In January, firearm industry professionals from around the world will meet up in Las Vegas for the largest annual trade show for target shooting, hunting, outdoor and law enforcement products: the SHOT Show. Now in its 43rd year, the 2022 Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show is where firearm and outdoor companies go to showcase their products to industry professionals.
Ready to go “All In” and get your products in front of qualified National Shooting Sports Foundation members? Read on for the Exhibit Experience guide to the SHOT Show.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact SHOT Show 2022 trade show booth builder, Exhibit Experience today.
SHOT Show 2022 Details
Date: January 18 – 21, 2022
Location: Venetian Expo and Convention Center
Tuesday, Jan 18, 2022: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday, Jan 19, 2022: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday, Jan 20, 2022: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday, Jan 21, 2022: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Health & Safety
With the ever-evolving situation, it is best to check the Health and Safety Precautions webpage closer to the day of the event.
Who will be there?
The SHOT Show is only open to registered attendees; it is not open to the general public. In addition, admission is restricted to shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services. These restrictions and caveats don’t affect attendee numbers, though! In fact, the 2019 SHOT Show saw over 60,000 professionals walking the exhibition hall.
These industry professionals come from a wide range of backgrounds – from local to international.
- Active Armed Forces Purchaser
- Active Law Enforcement/Military
- Active LE Agency Department Purchaser
- Catalog/Mail Order/Internet Retailer
- Commercial/Sporting Goods Retailer
- Financial Services Company
- Firearms Retailer
- Government Agency Buyer
- Hardware Store/Pawn Shop
- Import/Export/Freight Vendor
- Independent Representative
- Industry Relevant Government Organization
- LE Equipment Retailer/Distributor
- Legal Services
- Mass Merchant/Big Box/Chain Store
- Material Supplier to Industry
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer
- Non-Profit/Industry Association
- Private Security Company Purchaser
- Public Relations/Marketing Firm
- Research Firm
- Range/Shooting Facility/Hunting Preserve
- Startup Companies
- Training Facilities
- Training & Safety Equipment
This means that everyone browsing the trade show is there for a reason – they’re looking for new, innovative products!
Exhibiting at the SHOT Show
Over 1,600 exhibitors showcased their products at the 2020 SHOT Show; in fact, the 2020 event was so successful that this year they’re expanding the show into the Caesars Forum. This will give more companies the opportunity to exhibit and continue the show’s legacy as the largest firearms show of the year.
Question is, how do you stand out from the crowd and get noticed?
There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd!
Exhibit Experience’s Tips
Exhibit Experience, local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming SHOT Show 2022 has spent years designing and setting up winning booths at the Las Vegas Convention Center. We know how to make the most of a big show like the SHOT Show … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service, and management;
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Exhibit Experience, preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming SHOT Show 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.