How would you respond if someone asked you, “do you know where CattleCon22 will be”? If you said Houston, Texas, you’d be correct! This coming February, the 2022 Cattle Industry Convention and NCBA Trade Show will meet up in Houston to network with fellow cattlemen, create policy for the industry, and have some “serious fun”. It’ll be three and a half days of education, fellowship, networking, business, and so much more.
Attendees are going to need all three days just to browse the NCBA Trade Show!
Spanning 9.7 acres, because everything is bigger in Texas, attendees will browse new equipment, the latest technologies or pharmaceuticals. They’ll also get live training sessions for handling cattle, horse health, and other livestock care. In the afternoons, attendees and exhibitors can meet and greet at the Trade Show Receptions – there’s a whiskey tasting on the Wednesday, and puppies will make a special appearance on the Thursday!
If you and your company have new, innovative products positioned to help cattlemen and cattlewomen improve and grow, you’ll want to exhibit at the NCBA 2022!
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact NCBA trade show booth builder Exhibit Experience today.
NCBA Trade Show Details
Date: February 1-3, 2022
Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, Texas
Tuesday, February 1—4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Wednesday, February 2—9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, February 3—9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Accommodations & Travel
Exhibitors at the NCBA Trade Show can book their stay through the show’s “Exhibitor Registration & Housing” page. If you want a few tips and tricks for how to get there, and how to get around while you’re there, visit their “Plan Your Trip” page.
Exhibiting at the NCBA Trade Show
With more than 350 exhibitors at last year’s NCBA Trade Show—and the aforementioned 9.7 acres of trade show floor attendees need to explore—it’s more important than ever that you stand out from the crowd. To get noticed, and attract the right people, you first need to know to whom you’re speaking.
Let’s take a look at the demographics from last year (which the organizers anticipate will be the same, or better, for 2022). The 2021 NCBA Trade Show saw 6,411 attendees from 49 states and two additional countries (Canada and Mexico). These attendees were from the following segments of the cattle industry:
- Cow-calf 38%
- Stocker/backgrounder 10%
- Feedlot owner/manager 7%
- Farmer/feeder 7%
- Seedstock 5%
- Vet/consultant 4%
- Retail/packer 1.5%
- Dairy producer 0.5%
- Other 10%
An impressive sever out of 10 attendees are likely to purchase from companies they meet and discover at the NCBA trade show. Those that plan to purchase will do so from the following segments:
- AI Equipment—7%
- ATV/Utility Vehicle —5%
- Chutes or Scales —15%
- Computer Software/Technology—7%
- Electronic ID Tags—13%
- Feed or Forage—15%
- Feed Supplements/Additives—19%
- Fencing Supplies—16%
- Genetic, Tracking Tools— 8%
- Hay Baling Equipment—7%
- Livestock Handling Equipment—14%
- Livestock Trailer—7%
- Livestock Watering Tanks/System—11%
- Pest Control—12%
- Pickup Truck—7%
- Western Apparel—17%
What does this mean for you and your booth?
It means you’ll want to create a compelling, attention-grabbing booth that can pull the eye from acres away while engaging potential customers in the booth itself. This is not as easy as it sounds!
Exhibit Experience, local Houston tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NCBA show, has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the NCBA Trade Show… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a short checklist to get you started and, on your way, to exhibiting with style.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs and wants? Do you have any new products that offer unique solutions? How can you let attendees experience these new processes?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve established a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: a good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming NCBA show in Houston, TX, Exhibit Experience is here for you!
Exhibit Experience is an experienced Exhibit House offering turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.