The restaurant, hospitality, and food and beverage industry are meeting up this May for the National Restaurant Show 2022 in Chicago, Illinois. After the unprecedented challenges the industry faced over the two years, restaurant and hospitality experts are gearing up for the best show ever. From expert-led sessions unpacking new industry challenges and opportunities to industry-leading products and solutions for growth, this show will help you find what you need to navigate today’s new business realities.
The National Restaurant Show 2022 is the largest annual tradeshow for the industry. From May 21 – 24, 2022, over 41,000 people in the restaurant, hospitality, and food and beverage industry tour the tradeshow floor at McCormick Place. There will be award presentations for innovations in food preparation, product, and mixology, while some of the best chefs in the world host demonstrations, mixology presentations, and new product releases. This is the one place and time of the year where huge amounts of distribution and purchasing power will be together.
Will you be there to leverage this opportunity?
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Enterprise Connect show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
National Restaurant Show 2022 Details
Date: May 21-24, 2022
Location: McCormick Place
Sunday, May 22: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday, May 23: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday, May 24: 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Hotel & Travel:
The National Restaurant Association, who organizes the show, has partnered with onPeak to secure discounts and easy booking for attendees and exhibitors. Visit their Hotel & Travel page for full details, and to book your room.
Health & Safety:
Show organizers continue to monitor guidelines and applicable federal, state, and local laws. They are committed to the health and safety of all who attend and will update The 2022 National Restaurant Association Show COVID-19 Health & Safety Commitment page if and when changes to their protocols are made.
According to the show’s website, industry leaders from all over the US and the world will be there. Attendees come from the following markets:
- 67% Commercial
(38% multi-unit & 62% independent)
McDonald’s, Starbucks, Dunkin’, Domino’s, Chipotle, Olive Garden, Five Guys, Pokeworks, Roi, Wahlburgers, Subway
- 16% Non-commercial
Aramark, Centerplate, Compass, Delaware North, Houston ISD, Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles USD, Ohio State University, Sodexo, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, U.S. Air Force, Yale
- 67% Commercial
- 10% Dealers & distributors
Boelter Company, Clark Associates, Edward Don, Hubert Company, Performance Food Group, Restaurant Equipment World, Sysco, US Foods, TriMark, Wasserstrom
- 4% Lodging
Best Western, Hilton, Holiday Inn & Suites, Hyatt Hotels, IHG, Loews Hotels, Marriott International, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- 3% Retail
Costco, Hy-Vee, Mariano’s, Publix, Roundy’s, Sam’s Club, Trader Joe’s, Walmart, Whole Foods Market, 7-Eleven, Kwik Trip., RaceTrac, Sheetz, Speedway, Wawa
The tradeshow floor will feature over 2,300 exhibitors and 900 product categories, split between three exhibit halls. Attendees use this opportunity to search out new products and services. Exit poll results collected by the National Restaurant Association in 2019 show that:
- 66% of foodservice professionals consider tradeshows and conferences as the most valuable information sources.
- More than 40% of attendees do not visit any other trade show
- 84% of attendees influence or make purchase decisions
- Attendees spend on average 11 hours browsing the tradeshow floor
- 82% of attendees visit all three exhibit halls
Making the most out of opportunities and shows like the National Restaurant Show 2022 can feel like an insurmountable challenge. Luckily, that’s why Exhibit Experience is here!
Exhibit Experience’s Exhibition Tips
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the National Restaurant Show 2022… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead:
- Will you rent, build, or use existing materials?
- We highly recommend looking into local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming National Restaurant Show 2022.
- Create an itinerary:
- Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend.
- This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience:
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team:
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the National Restaurant Show 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming National Restaurant Show 2022. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a National Restaurant Show 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.