This January, exhibit at the meat, poultry, and feed industries’ annual flagship event—The International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE) 2023 show in Atlanta, Georgia. This prestigious show is where food processing and manufacturing thought leaders, business execs, marketing people and more gather to showcase the latest technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat and poultry, and other animal food manufacturing.
It offers a variety of education and interactive exhibits for everyone from feed to fork.
IPPE 2023 is a crucial part of the poultry, animal food and meat industries’ continuing development. During the three-day event, they are offering more than 200 hours of educational programming that covers timely, important information. This expo is a one-stop-shop to discover the efficient ways producers and processors can find solutions and continue operations.
Sponsored by the American Feed Industry Association, North American Meat Institute, and US Poultry & Egg Association, 100 percent of the revenues go back into the industry. These funds are used to provide critical research, education, crisis management assistance, public relations, and regulatory assistance.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at IPPE 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IPPE 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is the IPPE 2023?
Date: January 24-26, 2023
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: Georgia World Congress Center
Trade show hours:
Tuesday, January 24: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, January 25: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, January 26: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Who will be at IPPE 2023?
IPPE attendees come from far and wide for the expo. They span a wide range of IPPE industries and hold different roles within their company. Knowing who will be there will help you prepare your exhibition booth for success.
According to the IPPE 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus, attendees include operation and plant managers, purchasing agents, engineers, and researchers from the world’s top feed, meat processing and packing and poultry companies. Attendees typically have one of the following roles at their company:
- 25% C-Level Management
- 22% Sales & Marketing
- 11% Plant/Live Operations
- 8% Engineering/Facility
They’re interested in:
- 35% Animal Health Products
- 32% Packaging Equipment/Products
- 31% Feed Ingredients
- 31% Further Processing Equipment/Products
- 28% Housing and Production Equipment
- 27% Food Ingredients/Raw Materials
- 23% Processing Related Supplies
- 22% Environmental Equipment/Products
- 22% Feed Mill Equipment
- 21% Egg Collection/Grading Equipment
- 21% QA/Food Safety Products
- 16% Slaughter/Evisceration Equipment/Products
- 15% Breeding Stock
- 13% Rendering Equipment/Products
In fact, 75% of all attendees are decision-makers when it comes to purchases and what the company buys.
Regardless of their buying power or job title, it’s important to know what the attendees’ ultimate goals are for the show. In 2022, these were the top six reasons:
- Keep up to date on the latest trends
- Network with others in the industry
- Learn about new products and services
- See the latest technology
- Visit existing suppliers and partners
- Visit new suppliers and partners
Now that you know who will be at the show – and thus, who you’ll need to tailor your sales pitch(es) to – it’s time to learn how to build the best exhibit booth for IPPE 2023. Before you leave for the Georgia World Congress Center, make sure you know what your goals are for your exhibit – that will help you develop your booth and your message for the big day.
How can you stand out at IPPE 2023?
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
IPPE show organizers have also prepared an “Exhibiting Helpful Hints” document to help exhibitors navigate the different features available through their website.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming IPPE 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
How much space will you have?
The IPPE offers exhibitors a minimum 10’ x 10’ booth with 8’ high backwall and 3’ high sidewall drapes (both in black). Exhibitors are responsible for filling that space (and carpeting it) for the show. Larger configurations are available at IPPE. In fact, two-level island stands are also possible.
If you’re interested in these sizes and configurations, ask us about these options during the complimentary consultation.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IPPE 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the IPPE 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IPPE 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.