This January, exhibit at North America’s largest floor covering, stone, and tile industry trade show: The International Surface Event (TISE) show in Las Vegas, Nevada. This show is comprised of three world-class tradeshows—SURFACES, StonExpo, and TileExpo—making TISE the most highly-anticipated North American event of its kind.
Over the years, TISE has become the industry marketplace for buyers, specifiers, and influencers to source new products, get inspired with new designs, and network with others in the industry. It also offers an extensive educational program and networking focused on increasing business opportunities and driving sales. Exhibitors at the show must bring their A game to ensure they make the most of this prestigious event.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at TISE 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming TISE 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
TISE 2023 Details
Date: January 31 – February 2, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Trade show hours:
– Tuesday, January 31: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
– Wednesday, February 1: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
– Thursday, February 2: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Accommodations and Hotels
TISE 2023 show organizers have partnered with onPeak to secure discounted rates at a selection of Las Vegas hotels. Learn more here.
The key to making any event a success is knowing exactly who your audience represents. TISE anticipates over 29,000 attendees at the upcoming event, so the first thing we need to do is look at these demographics.
According to the 2023 prospectus, attendees come from across the country, and even internationally. They represent a range of flooring providers, from retailer to quarrier.
- 45% Contractor, Builder, Remodeler
- 44% Retailer, Dealer, Rep
- 24% Distributor, Importer
- 23% Fabricator, Installer
- 12% Architect, Designer
- 9% Quarrier
- 8% Kitchen & Bath Pro
- 6% Consultant, Inspector
- 3% Cleaning & Restoration
Attendees serve both the residential and commercial markets. They’re looking for new, interesting products and services that provide innovative and unique solutions for their companies and clients. This includes:
- 42% Hardwood
- 41% Tile
- 38% Carpet
- 37% Laminates
- 34% Stone
- 32% Installation Products
- 28% Countertops
- 27% Tools/Equipment/Machinery
- 26% Resilient
- 24% Underlayment
- 20% Made in the USA
- 17% Rugs
- 14% Training
- 13% Business Equipment
- 12% Sinks
- 11% Cleaning/Maintenance
- 11% Software
- 10% Decorative Hardware
- 10% Refinishing/Restoration
- 10% Wall/Window Coverings
- 9% Concrete
- 8% Associations/Media
- 8% Lighting
- 8% Safety Equipment
- 7% Freight Forwarding
You’ll be speaking to decision makers, or people who have some influence over purchasing decisions. 68 percent of all attendees at the 2022 show were part of the executive management and 82 percent of attendees are decision makers when it comes to purchases and what the company buys. When you combine these stats with the fact that 74 percent of companies at the 2022 show had a sales volume over $7M, you can see just how much value there could be!
Now that you know who will be at the show – and thus, who you’ll need to tailor your sales pitch(es) to – it’s time to find out how you can position your company to stand out on the show floor.
With over 470 exhibitors expected, standing out might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming TISE 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for TISE 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the TISE 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a TISE 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.