This coming February join buyers and sellers from all over the world will gather, in person, in Las Vegas to showcase the latest floor covering products, tools, services, and technologies. The International Surface Event (TISE) is the most anticipated event for flooring, stone, and tile professionals. It’s comprised of three world-class tradeshows: SURFACES, StonExpo/Marmomac, and TileExpo, making TISE the largest North American event of its kind.
Over the years, TISE has become the industry marketplace for buyers, specifiers, and influencers to source new products, get inspired with new designs, and network with others in the industry. It also offers an extensive educational program and networking focused on increasing business opportunities and driving sales. Exhibitors at the show have to bring their A game to ensure they make the most of this prestigious event.
Are you one of them? Exhibit Experience, International Surface Event 2022 trade show booth builder, has the details you need to succeed. Read on for our exhibiting tips or contact us for a complimentary consultation.
TISE 2022 Details
Date: February 1-3, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday, February 1 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, February 2 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday, February 3 – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hotel & Travel:
TISE has partnered with onPeak to secure discounted rates at Las Vegas hotels for attendees and exhibitors alike. These rates come with flexible change and cancellation policies, so you can have peace of mind when planning for your trip. Visit the TISE’s Official Hotels webpage for more details.
Health & Safety:
TISE organizers will follow guidelines outlined by Informa AllSecure and will work with local and federal mandates to ensure the health and safety of all who participate in TISE 2022. Visit their Health & Safety webpage closer to the show date for any and all updates.
The key to making any event a success is knowing exactly who your audience represents. TISE anticipates over 29,000 attendees at the upcoming event, so the first thing we need to do is look at these demographics.
Attendees come from across the country, and even internationally. They represent a range of flooring providers, from retailer to quarrier.
- 48% Retailer, Dealer, Rep
- 38% Contractor, Builder, Remodeler
- 28% Distributor, Importer
- 21% Fabricator, Installer
- 17% Architect, Designer
- 8% Consultant, Inspector
- 7% Kitchen & Bath Pro
- 3% Cleaning & Restoration
- 1% Quarrier
Attendees serve both the residential and commercial markets. They’re looking for new, interesting products and services that provide innovative and unique solutions for their companies and clients. This includes:
- 48% Hardwood
- 47% Tile
- 45% Carpet
- 45% Tools/Equipment/Machinery
- 40% Laminates
- 40% Stone
- 35% Installation Products
- 31% Countertops
- 29% Resilient
- 27% Underlayment
- 23% Rugs
- 20% Made in the USA
- 15% Training
- 13% Associations/Media
- 13% Refinishing/Restoration
- 13% Sinks
- 13% Wall/Window Coverings
- 12% Concrete
- 12% Cleaning/Maintenance
- 12% Software
- 11% Decorative Hardware
- 10% Business Equipment
- 10% Lighting
- 8% Safety Equipment
- 6% Freight Forwarding
You’ll be speaking to decision makers, or people who have some influence over purchasing decisions. They hold the following roles at their company:
- 42% Owner/President/CEO
- 15% Sales/Marketing
- 14% Manager/Supervisor
- 12% VP/Exec. Management
In fact, 79% of all attendees are decision makers when it comes to purchases and what the company buys. This can add up to a lot for your company when you consider their annual sales.
- 22% Over $10M
- 11% Between $5M and $10M
- 11% Between $3M and $5M
- 22% Between $1M and $3M
- 25% Under $1M
Now that you know who will be at the show – and thus, who you’ll need to tailor your sales pitch(es) to – it’s time to find out how you can position your company to stand out on the show floor.
Exhibit Experience’s Exhibition Tips
Local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming International Surface Event 2022, Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like TISE 2022… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming International Surface Event 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada Exhibit Experience is here to help! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.