This June, exhibit at the Bowling Proprietors’ Association of America’s (BPAA) largest bowling-centric show of the year, the International Bowl Expo 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Bowling center owners (members of the BPAA) and bowling industry professionals, leaders and manufacturers will meet up to network, learn, and discover new products to improve their customers’ experiences.
If your company or brand offers products, services or innovations for the bowling and entertainment industry, you can’t miss International Bowling Expo 2023.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming International Bowl Expo 2023 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
International Bowl Expo 2023 Details:
Dates: June 25-29, 2023
Location: The Rosen Centre Hotel and the Orange County Convention Center.
Wednesday, June 28: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, June 29: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Attendees at the International Bowl Expo 2023
Over 2,000 qualified buyers from over 40 different countries are anticipated to attend the International Bowl Expo 2023, according to the show’s prospectus. On average, 75 percent of attendees will make a purchase right there on the show floor. These attendees are owners (62%), senior management (28%), and supervisors/employees (10%). Their companies span the gamut of outlets for the bowling industry, including:
- 68% Single location owners
- 58% Traditional centers
- 42% Bowling entertainment centers
- 32% Multiple center owners
Some big names in bowling you can expect to see on the tradeshow floor include: BPAA, EBPA, IBPSIA, USBC, BPAC, AAMA, MUBIG, PBA, AFNAFPO, BPAJ, Global, State, and Regional bowling associations.
Question is, what are these attendees looking for?
According to the show prospectus, attendees are looking for the following products and services to elevate their bowling center’s experience:
- Arcade & Video Games
- ATM/Credit Card Processing
- Bar & Restaurant Equipment
- Capital Equipment
- Cleaning & General Maintenance Supplies
- Coin-Operated Machines
- Food and Beverage
- Hi-Tech Equipment Services
- Laser Tag
- Marketing & Database System
- Miniature Golf/Attractions
- Music, Lighting, Video and Sound System
- Office & Party Supplies
- Pro Shop Products
- Promotional Products
- Redemption & Plush
- Virtual Reality
Attendees are guaranteed to be part of the bowling industry; the show is exclusive and not open to the general public.
Exhibiting at the International Bowl Expo 2023
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the International Bowl Expo 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming International Bowl Expo show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an International Bowl Expo 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.