This March, exhibit at the world’s largest trade show and exposition dedicated to vertical aviation – the 2022 HAI HELI-EXPO show in Dallas, Texas. Aircraft vendors and industry professionals will meet up to network with each other, learn about industry trends and techniques, and discover new products and services.
Hosted by the Helicopter Association International (HAI), HELI-EXPO provides an opportunity to:
- Attract new qualified buyers from an international audience
- Bolster relationships with existing customers
- Foster strategic partnerships with industry professionals
- Launch new products and services with global industry press coverage
- Deliver hands-on demonstrations of new products and services
- Extend brand awareness and stand out from your competition
- Gain powerful results from exposure to your customer base and prospects before, during, and after the show.
This is the world’s premier annual vertical aviation trade event. Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Dallas tradeshow booth building for the upcoming HELI-EXPO show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
2022 HAI HELI-EXPO Details
Date: March 7-10, 2022
Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Tuesday, March 8 – 10:30 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday, March 9 – 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday, March 10 – 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
HAI partnered with onPeak to secure discounted rates at select Dallas hotels for attendees and exhibitors of HAI HELI-EXPO 2022. Visit their Housing Information page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all in attendance at HELI-EXPO 2022 is of utmost importance. Show organizers are working closely with the CDC, state authorities, and local Dallas authorities to ensure all recommendations are followed and precautions are in place. Visit the HELI-EXPO 2022 Health and Safety page closer to the day of the show for full details.
Who will be there?
HELI-EXPO 2022 attendees want to find the latest products, services and technologies to help them soar the skies – or at the very least, soar about their competition! Organizers anticipate up to and over, 14,000 industry professionals at HELI-EXPO 2022. Of these attendees, 73 percent are from the US, and 27 percent are international.
78 percent of all HELI-EXPO attendees play some role in the buying process, making them the perfect leads for potential clients and future business relationships.
- 32% Recommend purchases
- 30% Authorize purchases
- 16% Identify needs
If previous HELI-EXPOs are any indication, all exhibitors will walk away from the 2022 show with several potential leads in their pockets. According to HAI’s exhibit planner, attendees took the following actions:
- 64% Met with current suppliers
- 41% Found at least 1 new supplier
- 33% Requested contact/follow up from an exhibitor
- 31% Asked for more information from an exhibitor
- 24% Requested a quote
- 6% Signed a PO or letter of intent
What are attendees looking for?
HAI HELI-EXPO 2022 exhibitors fit into the following categories of the vertical aviation industry:
- Manufacture or operate helicopters or unmanned aircraft systems (UASs)
- Produce or distribute aviation products and services
- Provide aviation training through simulation, schools, or educational institutions
- Are part of a regulatory or government agency or any other aspect of the vertical lift industry
If your company can meet any or all of those needs, you’ll want to make certain they come visit your booth while they’re browsing the exhibit hall. Question is… how do you do that?
Exhibiting at HAI HELI-EXPO 2022
With over 600 exhibitors, HAI HELI-EXPO 2022 represents all segments of the vertical aviation industry. Standing out from this expansive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming HAI HELI-EXPO 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the HAI HELI-EXPO 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming HAI HELI-EXPO 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a HAI HELI-EXPO 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.