This coming February, exhibit at the dentistry event of the season— Chicago Dental Society (CDS) Midwinter Meeting show in Chicago, Illinois. This prestigious event is known for providing access to premiere speakers and exhibitors in dentistry from across the country. The 2023 Meeting already has several first-time exhibitors registered for their extensive trade show floor.
Attendees will gather to browse the latest products in dental innovation for both dentists and their teams. They’ll also take advantage of the Midwinter Meeting’s exhibit hall events—Ice Cream Social & Bargains, and Brews & Bargains happy hour—to network with you and other exhibitors. This is a great opportunity to flash those pearly whites and make a lasting impression on future dentistry leaders.
Anyone who’s anyone in the dental industry will be there—will you?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting Details
Date: February 23 – 25, 2023
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Venue: McCormick Place
Trade show hours:
- Thursday, February 23: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday, February 24: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 25: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
The CDS have made arrangements with local Chicago hotels to secure a limited number of rooms at special, discounted rates. They are also providing shuttle bus service at peak hours from these hotels to McCormick Place. For more information and to see which hotels are available, read their Hotel Guide.
If you’re curious to know who, exactly, will be at the CDS Midwinter Meeting, take a look at their detailed Attendance chart. It details the numbers for all who are registered to attend and is updated daily. View it on their 2023 Attendance page.
As of writing this guide, 6,765 people were registered to attend the 2023 meeting. They include:
- Dentists (2,055)
- Grad Students / Residents (23)
- Dental Students (419)
- Hygienists (1,599)
- Assistants (850)
- Office Personnel (710)
- Medical Health Coordinators (13)
- Laboratory Technicians / Students (12)
- Hygiene Students / Assistant Students (136)
- Guests* (249)
- Trade (71)
- Exhibitors (628)
*Guests are attendees who are “non-dentists” and/or are not part of the dentistry industry.
Knowing who you’ll see on the exhibit hall floor is only half the battle. Understanding why they attend the CDS Midwinter Meeting will help you cater your booth to their needs. CDS put together this informative video.
Exhibit Booth Guide
Preparing your booth for the CDS Midwinter Meeting might be as scary as a trip to the dentist for some… but with our guide, your booth will really shine. Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth pulls in a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.