This June, billiard and home leisure industry leaders will gather for the BCA’s 2022 Billiard and Home Leisure Expo show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Billiards Congress of America (BCA) organizes this, the largest premier billiard and home leisure showcase, each year to connect manufacturers and providers with dealers and retailers.
Exhibitors at the show increase their brand awareness by showcasing and demonstrating new products. Meanwhile, attendees can find the next great product or service to offer their customers, learn about industry trends at seminars. Both exhibitors and attendees make new connections, deepen client relationships, and best of all – have fun.
Read on for all the information you need to prepare your exhibit for the 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo Details
Date: June 22-24, 2022
Location: South Point Hotel, Casino & Convention Center
Wednesday, June 22nd — 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, June 23rd — 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, June 24th — 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Why Exhibit at the 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo?
If you’re looking to develop or expand your client portfolio, the 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo is the place to be. According to their website, exhibitors can:
- Showcase new products and services
- Reach key decision-makers
- Connect with qualified buyers
- Collect quality leads
- Meet up with existing customers
- Network on and off the show floor
What will the 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo Look Like?
As a local Las Vegas Exhibit House, we have attended shows like the BCA’s 2022 expo for over 20 years. Our designers and staff are leaders and experts when it comes to creating an exhibit booth that converts visitors into leads.
There are three exhibit trends we predict will be out in full force this year.
- Booths designed with safety in mind. With the risk of transmission currently rising in the US, exhibitors are creating booths and layouts that will allow attendees to gather in a socially distanced way. Exhibit Experience is familiar with all the health and safety regulations and can ensure your booth is a safe space for all.
- Creativity with how you use your booth space. Traditional marketing tactics have been overused in the past few years. Attendees are craving new, innovative marketing and will be drawn to those booths that stand out with their unique approach. The design team at Exhibit Experience can transform your brand into something truly unique.
- Using AR and VR technology to give attendees a virtual hands-on experience. This cutting-edge technology lets your prospective buyers test run your product in a controlled, safe environment. Exhibit Experience can incorporate an AR and VR component so you can give show attendees a true taste of your products’ capabilities.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2022 Billiard & Home Leisure Expo trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.