This December, Innovating Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC) wants to get the retail real estate industry back on track. Here, We Go is the ICSC’s biggest live event of the year. Dealmakers, changemakers and the biggest names in the retail real estate industry will meet up in Las Vegas to share ideas and innovations for the future of the industry.
“ICSC events have always provided leaders in the marketplaces industry an opportunity to make connections, meet dealmakers, and reach innovators, and this year it is especially meaningful to bring people back together live in Las Vegas,” said ICSC CEO Tom McGee in a statement provided to The Real Deal.
They’ll do so by hosting a safe, affordable and productive event, with programming focused on networking, reconnecting with industry contacts, as well as re-establishing in-person deal making. If you’re in the retail real estate industry, this is a must-attend event.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Exhibit Experience today.
ICSC Here, We Go Details
Health & Safety
ICSC events require all attendees and exhibitors to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of your planned attendance. You will receive instructions on how to provide proof or test results when you register. Masking and social distancing restrictions will be in accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as state and local government mandates.
ICSC has partnered with onPeak to offer discounted hotel rates at select Las Vegas hotels. onPeak is the only official hotel provider endorsed by the ICSC. You can find full details here.
Who will be there?
Unfortunately, there wasn’t a lot of information available on the ICSC website, nor any other articles, regarding the anticipated attendees for the event. All information is based on past, pre-COVID events.
Historically, the event has seen up to 30,000 attendees. These include:
- Retail landlords
- Emerging professionals
- Other commercial real estate players
These decision-makers and industry leaders are looking to connect with new, innovative businesses and suppliers in the industry. They are also attending to take advantage of the event’s networking opportunities, events, and educational sessions.
A popular speed networking event allows students and emerging professionals to meet ICSC Ambassadors. Professional and career-building workshops give all attendees additional development opportunities. Finally, industry leaders will speak on the latest innovations in the industry.
Exhibiting at ICSC Here, We Go
This December conference is the highlight of the year for the industry. The 2020 event was canceled, so attendees will be extra keen to see what new, exciting products, services, and technology is on the market. Exhibiting at ICSC ensures you’re placed to take advantage of this desire to network, make new deals, and find out what’s new. Just a few days at this conference will maximize your returns and get you closer to your annual goals than any other networking efforts.
Question is, how to ensure you get noticed and drive your business forward.
There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd!
Exhibit Experience’s Tips
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths at the Las Vegas Convention Center. We know how to make the most of a big show like ICSC Here, We Go … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking events, educational sessions, keynotes, and social events you want to attend. This way, you can schedule when you’ll be at your booth discussing your business with attendees or other exhibitors.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service, and management;
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Exhibit Experience is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are interested in exhibiting and don’t know where to begin, contact us for a complimentary consultation.