This November, the global attractions industry returns for the 2022 IAAPA Conference and Trade Show in Orlando, Florida. Previous editions of this expo saw more than 24,000 qualified buyers from the amusement park and attraction industry visit the tradeshow. These buyers are always on the lookout for the latest products and services that will make their attractions more exciting and thrilling for the coming year.
Every attractions industry person will be there – will you? If so, you’ll need to make sure you offer up the thrills these buyers seek! Read on to find out everything you need to know about the IAAPA Expo so you can stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IAAPA 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
IAAPA Show Details
Date: November 15 – November 18, 2022
Location: Orange County Convention Center; Orlando, Florida
Trade show hours:
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Tuesday – Thursday, Nov. 15-17
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Friday, Nov. 18
Special Events & Networking:
Throughout the duration of the expo, attendees and exhibitors can make valuable, lifelong connections and business partners at the special events and awards ceremonies, from charity golf tournament to networking events. Read the full list of events on the IAAPA website.
Health & Safety:
IAAPA is working closely with the Orange County Convention Center and local health department to develop and implement a comprehensive plan for health and safety during the IAAPA Expo 2021. For full details and update on their health and safety plan, visit their Health and Safety Guidelines page.
Housing & Travel:
IAAPA Expo’s official housing company is onPeak travel. They’ve secured deals on hotels in and around the OCCC and throughout Orlando. Find out more on the Hotels and Travel page.
Attendees & Exhibits
The IAAPA Expo is the largest attractions industry show in North America. Each year, the show sees over 35,000 attendees and 21,000 buyers from around the world. They all browse the expo floor, looking at the over 1,000 exhibitors to find their next ride, attraction, park feature and more.
In fact, here’s the full list of industry products and services exhibited at the IAAPA Expo:
- State-of-the-art rides
- Rides and equipment
- Virtual reality attractions
- Motion simulators
- Water parks
- Family entertainment
- Games and arcades
- Operational services
- Show production and design
- Video and skill games
- Design theming
- Innovative technology
- Food and beverage
- First-time exhibitors
Attendees are attraction owners, operators, buyers, suppliers, manufacturers, and individual members worldwide. Browse the IAAPA’s 2022 Prospectus to find out who, exactly, will attend the expo this year.
Make sure they visit your booth! Exhibit Experience knows how to entice your target audience to board the thrill ride that is your exhibit booth.
Exhibiting at IAAPA 2022
Standing out from the crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming IAAPA 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IAAPA 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming IAAPA 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IAAPA 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.