Will you be attending FIME? Find out how you can prepare your exhibit booth for success in this updated Exhibit Rental Guide. As a local Florida exhibit builder, we have decades of experience delivering custom modular exhibit rentals and custom rentals to exhibitors at FIME.
Read on to find out more information about the FIME as well as tips on how to put together the best exhibit booth.
What is FIME, and why should you attend?
FIME is the Florida International Medical Expo and is the largest gathering of medical supply, service, technology, and software businesses in the Americas. Show organizers anticipate attendees from over 50 countries and over 1,000 exhibitors.
Show events include:
- Seminars, and
- Continuing education in a number of different specializations.
Some of the show highlights for industry insiders are the presentation of white papers, commissioned reports, and new technological advancements.
This trade show floor offers businesses the chance to:
- Develop out key partnerships,
- Launch new products and services,
- Promote your brand through media and face to face interactions, and
- Sell directly to administrators, executives, founders, and distributors.
If you’re worried about the health and safety of your employees and staff at the show, the FIME will be following all government guidelines and local mandates. You can read more about their health and safety plan here.
In order to make a real impact at this show, your exhibit needs to stand out from the competition.
Need a Show-Stopping Booth at FIME?
We have years of experience designing and building exhibit booths for a wide variety of businesses and industries, including the medical industry. The following are a few tips for creating a show-stopping booth of your very own.
Booth Configuration and Placement:
The proper configuration and placement of your booth are essential to attracting the right audience.
- If you are exhibiting, you should contact an exhibit house with experience in delivering booths to this show because they understand the floor and know what you need in your booth.
- If you are selling a product, you would want a more linear configuration, and if you are selling services, an exhibit with private closing space is preferable.
The interior layout of your booth and your visual communications will determine who comes to visit your booth and how much time they spend looking around.
- 20 x 20 Booth configurations and larger are allowed to have overhead signage that increases long-range visibility on the trade show floor.
- 10 x 10 Booth configurations are great for those new to the show. Your booth can still make an impact within a small space. Clever use of high-definition 3D graphics and LED skin walls create dynamic visual communications and branding.
Product display walls, custom lightboxes, furniture groupings, state-of-the-art AV, and welcome desks are all elements of a successful booth regardless of size at FIME.
Staffing and Service:
Once your potential client is in the booth, it is up to your sales and marketing team to engage with them and deliver the brand message. Your staff should focus on your show targets, not your exhibit. To ensure they can dedicate their full attention to your guests, your booth needs to have minimal distractions and “parts” that need frequent adjustments.
Exhibit Experience offers turn-key exhibit solutions to help you put your best foot forward at the FIME. We have delivered hundreds of booths to FIME shows, contributing to the success of our many clients.
Our exhibits are built, delivered, installed, tested, and dismantled as part of our service and rental packages. We also provide advice on staffing needs and a concierge for your staff during show times.