The AUVSI Xponential 2022 show in Orlando, Florida is coming to the Orange County Convention Center this April 25. Dedicated to the development and advancement of unmanned systems, robotics and autonomy, Xponential is the best place in the US for anyone interested in new technologies or AI. Visitors and exhibitors will find the show packed with all technology and products relating to robotics. There are also educational seminars, innovation forums, awards ceremonies and so much more to see and do.
They’ve expanded the XPO Hall this year to include outdoor demo space. Attendees and exhibitors will have direct access to the latest technology and the leading industry experts. After all, collaboration is the key to success across all domains, and AUVSI Xponential wants to use this event to build the future of autonomy.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming AUVSI Xponential 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
AUVSI Xponential 2022 Details
Date: April 25-28, 2022
Location: Orange County Convention Center
Monday, April 25, Exhibitor Reception – 4:30pm-5:30pm
Tuesday, April 26 – 10:30am-5:30pm
Wednesday, April 27 – 10:30am-5:30pm
Thursday, April 28 – 10:30am-3:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
AUVSI has partnered with onPeak to secure discounted room rates with local Orlando hotels. for attendees and exhibitors of AUVSI Xponential 2022. Visit their Confident Travel Plans page for full details and to book your accommodations.
AUVSI Xponential attendees include a higher-than-average rate of people who either work in government or who work in adjacent positions such as lobbying. Show organizers estimate that over 20 industries are represented and will have diverse offerings to display from interactive demonstrations to keynote speeches.
Here is a breakdown of who you can expect to see browsing the show booths (based on previous years’ show data):
- 54% are in the defense field,
- 46% in mapping and surveying,
- 34% in inspections,
- 34% in energy,
- 33% in agriculture,
- 31% in construction,
- 33% in public safety,
- 31% in Counter UAS,
- 30% in automated vehicles/driverless cars
- 30% in oil and gas,
- 23% in mining,
- 21% in natural resource management,
- 21% in warehousing/delivery/logistics,
- 20% in photography,
- 16% in cinematography,
- 16% in insurance,
- 13% in health care,
- 13% in real estate,
- 13% in retail and distribution,
- 13% as consumer/hobbyist, and
- 12% in content and media.
Exhibitor Map & Show Booths Spaces
As you can see from the trade show map, there are only a few exhibit spaces left at the show (the blue squares). If you haven’t yet reserved your exhibit space, you can do so on their Exhibitor Registration webpage.
View the interactive event map here.
AUVSI 2022 exhibitors can choose from one of three booth space options:
- Raw space
- Shell scheme booth
- Startup Xcelerator Turn-key Pod
Raw booth space is, as the name implies, an empty space you can fill with your booth furniture and equipment.
Shell scheme booth is a furnished booth – without any of your company branding, visuals or demonstrations! – that includes:
- a hard wall system,
- header sign,
- standard carpet,
- track light with one head,
- 42″h returns/panels,
- counter with sliding doors,
- set up and removal,
- opening day cleaning,
- cafe table,
- four chairs, and
- a ten amp power outlet at the back wall.
Startup Xcelerator Turn-key pods are smaller “pods” (roughly 42”W x 30”H graphic space), virtual exhibit space, and access to the pavilion’s themed learning sessions.
Keep in mind: none of these exhibitor options come with branding or on-site troubleshooting! You will be responsible for all visuals, branding, demonstrations, etc. as well as troubleshooting any technical issues in your booth.
8 tips for building the best exhibition booth
With 500 exhibitors and a wide variety of information sessions, standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are 8 tips to build the best exhibition booth for AUVSI Xponential 2022:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming AUVSI Xponential 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the AUVSI Xponential 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming AUVSI Xponential 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an AUVSI Xponential 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.