The heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry’s premier event, AHR Expo, is coming to Las Vegas in 2022. Manufacturers, engineers, companies and suppliers from around the world will meet up from January 31 to February 2 to see new tech and products, build relationships, and develop new business.
Are you ready to rock?
The 2022 AHR Expo is definitely ready to rock, if their theme is any indication. The event promises to unveil new tech that’s making our world smarter, faster, cleaner and better. If you’re among the innovative core that’s driving the future of HVACR, this Expo is a must-see.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Exhibit Experience today.
The 2022 AHR Expo Details
Date: January 31 – February 2, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Monday, January 31, 10am – 6pm
Tuesday, February 1, 10am – 6pm
Wednesday, February 2, 10am – 4pm
Health & Safety
The AHR Expo is committed to creating a safe environment for all who attend, including the exhibitors. As the event is still several months away, the health and safety guidelines are subject to change. The AHR has provided a snapshot of what the guidelines would look like, were the event being held today. You can read it on their Health & Safety webpage; and check that page closer to the show dates to find out what measures will be in please.
Hotel & Travel
The AHR has partnered with onPeak to provide discounted rates at select Las Vegas hotels. There are different discounts depending on if you’re an attendee or an exhibitor. They have also partnered with Delta Air Lines to secure flight discounts for domestic and international travel to the show.
To find out more, visit their Hotel & Travel webpage.
Who will be there?
Attendees of the AHR Expo come from every corner of the industry. They’re professionals who work with HVACR-related products and services. These professionals are looking to:
- Meet the companies, engineers, and innovators who are inventing the future of HVACR.
- Build business relationships and secure new deals.
- See the latest additions to product line-ups.
- Watch demonstrations of new and innovative about the technologies.
- Receive technical support and ask questions.
So, who are these professionals? They are:
- Building Operations Managers
- Consulting Engineers
- Contractors (HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Mechanical, Controls)
- Facility Operators and Engineers
- Government Agencies
- HVACR Educators/Students
- Manufacturers Reps
- Mechanical Engineers
- OEM Designers & Engineers
- Public Utilities
- Purchasing Departments
- Research & Development
- Testing & Certification
To give you an idea of what to expect at AHR 2022, here are a few statistics from the 2020 Orlando show:
- Over 50,000 people walking the Expo halls.
- 68% of attendees had a role in purchasing.
- 41% represented residential businesses.
- 78% represented commercial businesses.
- 49% were industrial businesses.
- 30% were institutional.
- 112 countries were present.
- 11,000 attendees were new to the AHR Expo.
2022 will certainly see all that and hopefully more visiting Las Vegas. Exhibiting at the 2022 AHR Expo will allow you to leverage their reputation to propel your business and brand forward.
Exhibiting at the 2022 AHR Expo
With nearly 2,000 companies to compete with, it’s important that your booth is noticeable and memorable. First, you should ensure your company is correctly categorized into one of the event’s product categories; this will make it easier for booth visitors to find you in the Show Directory and online.
Next, you’ll want to plan your booth so you can set yourself up for success during the show. There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth stands out!
- Plan ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking events, educational sessions, keynotes, and social events you want to attend. This way, you can schedule when you’ll be at your booth discussing your business with attendees or other exhibitors.
- Design a memorable experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service, and management;
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Exhibit Experience is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2022 AHR Expo and don’t know where to begin, contact us for a complimentary consultation.