This April, exhibit at the water treatment event of the year – WQA 2022 Convention & Exposition in Orlando, Florida. Residential, commercial and industrial water treatment professionals will meet up to discover the new technology, innovations, and services they need to solve the issues they face in their business.
Hosted by the Water Quality Associations (WQA), WQA 2022 Convention & Exposition has been the water quality industry’s go-to event for over 45 years. Decision-makers from the water quality industry’s commercial, residential, and industrial segments come to WQA’s Convention & Exposition to discover new technologies, learn, train, network, and generate new business opportunities with industry professionals… all in one convenient location.
Question is…. Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth building for the upcoming WQA 2022 Convention & Exposition? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
WQA 2022 Details
Date: April 6-8, 2022
Location: Orange County Convention Center
Thursday, April 7 – 11:00am-5pm
Friday, April 8 – 9:00am – 2pm
Accommodations & Travel
WQA partnered with Maritz Global Events to secure discounted rates at select Orlando hotels for attendees and exhibitors of WQA 2022. Visit their Housing page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all in attendance at WQA 2022 is of utmost importance. Show organizers have prepared guidelines to protect attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff at WQA 2022. Visit their 2022 WQA Convention & Exposition COVID-19 Policy page for full details (and don’t forget to check it before you head to the show).
Attendees at WQA 2022
WQA 2022 Convention and Exposition is a must-attend event for the water treatment industry. While there, attendees will:
- Visit manufacturers, suppliers and developers on the trade show floor
- Learn about the latest research in water quality
- Earn Continuing Professional Development credits
- Develop new business management skills
- Network with peers and industry experts
Many WQA 2022 attendees have purchasing power or influence purchasing decisions. Over 30% are final decision-makers, with another 30% having joint decision-making power.
Attendees’ professional roles include:
- 47% Executives (CEO/President/VP/Owner/Director)
- 26% Management (Territory Manager/Service Manager/Sales Manager/Production Manager)
- 12% Other (Consultants/Academicians/Scientists)
- 6% Service (Technicians/Installers)
- 4.5% Administrative/Clerical (Office Manager/Customer Service/Purchasing)
- 4.5% Sales (Sales Rep/Marketing/Non-Management)
These professionals work in either the commercial, industrial, residential, or retail markets. They serve the following industries:
- Food Service
- High Purity
- Home Builder/Remodeler
- Manufacturer Rep.
- Product Manufacturer
- Product Wholesaler
- Small Public Water
- Well Drilling
- And more.
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the WQA show crowd. Exhibitors take home new leads, meet up with existing business partners, and maximize their brand exposure. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at WQA 2022
WQA 2022 represents all segments of the water treatment industry. Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming WQA 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the WQA 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming WQA 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols. If you are looking for a WQA 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.