This April, exhibit at the water treatment event of the year—2023 Water Quality Association (WQA) Convention & Exposition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Residential, commercial, and industrial water treatment professionals will meet up to discover the new technology, innovations, and services they need to solve the issues they face in their business.
Hosted by the Water Quality Association (WQA), this expo has been the water quality industry’s go-to event for over 45 years. Decision-makers from the water quality industry’s commercial, residential, and industrial segments come to WQA’s Convention and Exposition to discover new technologies, learn, train, network, and generate new business opportunities with industry professionals… all in one convenient location.
Question is…. Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming 2023 WQA Convention & Exposition? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
WQA 2023 Details
Date: April 18-20, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Caesars Forum
Trade show hours:
- Wednesday, April 19: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, April 20: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
WQA partnered with Maritz Global Events to secure discounted rates at select Las Vegas hotels for attendees and exhibitors of the 2023 WQA show. Reserve your hotel room here.
2023 WQA Convention and Exposition is a must-attend event for the water treatment industry. In previous years, attendees would:
- Visit manufacturers, suppliers, and developers on the trade show floor.
- Learn about the latest research in water quality.
- Earn Continuing Professional Development credits.
- Develop new business management skills.
- Network with peers and industry experts.
Many WQA attendees in previous years have purchasing power or influence purchasing decisions. Over 30 percent were final decision-makers, with another 30 percent having joint decision-making power.
Attendees’ professional roles included:
- 47% Executives (CEO/President/VP/Owner/Director)
- 26% Management (Territory Manager/Service Manager/Sales Manager/Production Manager)
- 12% Other (Consultants/Academicians/Scientists)
- 6% Service (Technicians/Installers)
- 5% Administrative/Clerical (Office Manager/Customer Service/Purchasing)
- 5% Sales (Sales Rep/Marketing/Non-Management)
These professionals worked in either the commercial, industrial, residential, or retail markets. They served the following industries:
- Food Service
- High Purity
- Home Builder/Remodeler
- Manufacturer Rep.
- Product Manufacturer
- Product Wholesaler
- Small Public Water
- Well Drilling
- And more.
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the WQA show crowd. This year should follow that pattern. Exhibitors will take home new leads, meet up with existing business partners, and maximize their brand exposure. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at 2023 WQA
Success at the 2023 WQA show depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2023 WQA show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the 2023 WQA show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the 2023 WQA show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2023 WQA trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.