This October, exhibit at the National Workers Compensation and Disability Conference, National Comp 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is the largest annual workers’ comp event in the US, and it will see workers’ compensation leaders and industry professionals gathering to discuss the latest changes in the industry, network with leading executives, and discover new products and services on the tradeshow floor.
Don’t miss your opportunity to showcase the latest equipment, products and services to interested buyers so you can increase your brand awareness and secure new leads. Will you be there to “be part of what comes next” and “make the right connections”?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming National Comp 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
National Comp 2022 Details
Date: October 19-21, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay
- Wednesday, October 19: 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday, October 20: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
National Comp 2022 organizers have not partnered with any housing services. Instead, they’ve provided details to the blocks of rooms reserved for attendees at local Las Vegas hotels on their hotel information page.
Exhibiting at the National Comp 2022
National Comp is at the forefront of the Workers’ Comp industry, providing attendees and exhibitors alike the opportunity to make new connections that will drive their businesses forward in the year to come. In order to make the most of exhibiting at National Comp 2022, you’ll want to design a booth that sells. The first step to do this is to know your audience.
So, who exactly will be at the National Comp 2022 show?
According to the show website, attendees include:
- Workers’ Compensation Managers, Directors and VPs
- Claims Managers, Specialists, Directors and VPs
- Risk Management Professionals
- Disability Managers and Directors
- Insurance Professionals
- HR Managers, Directors and VPs
- Safety Managers
- Return-to-Work Coordinators/Specialists
- Managed Care Providers
- RNs/Nurse Case Managers/Occupational Health Nurses
They’re looking for the following products, services and technologies to help them “push their programs to the next level”:
- Bill Review
- Case Management
- Claims Investigation
- Claims Management Software
- Cost Containment
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Health Care Management
- Independent Medical Exams
- Injury Prevention
- Insurance and Risk Transfer Solutions
- Integrated Disability Management
- Legal Services
- Managed Care
- Medicare Set-Asides
- Processing Solutions
- Recruiting & Staffing
- Reporting Software
- Return to Work
- Risk Management
- Transportation & Translation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Preparing your Exhibit Booth
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming National Comp 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the National Comp 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming National Comp 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a National Comp 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.