This September, ophthalmic professionals, optometrists, opticians and other allied professionals will gather for a multi-day experience at the Vision Expo 2022 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. They’ll explore the show’s tradeshow floor to find out what’s new and exciting in the world of vision care. This includes anything from eyewear fashion to lens technology, and everything in between.
Question is…. Will your company be there to catch their eye?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Vision Expo 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Vision Expo 2022 Show Details
Date: September 14-17, 2022
Location: The Venetian
Thursday, September 15: 9:30am – 6:00pm
Friday, September 16: 9:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday, September 17: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Accommodations & Travel
Vision Expo 2022 show organizers have partnered with Connections Housing to negotiate travel discounts and secure reduced-rate accommodations for show guests. Visit their Hotel and Travel page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at the Vision Expo 2022 Show
According to the show’s website, Vision Expo 2022 “connects the vision community like no other event.” This community includes the following breakdown of professionals:
- 28% Optometrists
- 26% Other
- 16% Opticians
- 14% Buyers & retailers
- 9% Practices & business management
- 5% Eyecare assistants
- 2% Students
Everyone attending the show is looking for the latest and greatest in vision care, from eyewear and sun wear fashion to state-of-the-art lab equipment and optical supplies. Attendees come from a wide range of businesses, including but not limited to:
- 50% Independent practices
- 12% Retail optical
- 5% Manufacturer
- 5% Wholesaler or distributor
If your company offers products or services that will help these experts find the latest and greatest in vision care and fashion, you’ll want to take advantage of this unique opportunity to get your product in front of them. To really maximize your efforts at Vision Expo 2022, you’ll need to know how to set up your booth. Luckily, Exhibit Experience has the tips you need to really catch their eye.
Exhibiting at the Vision Expo 2022 Show
Success at Vision Expo 2022 depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to catch the eye of everyone browsing the tradeshow. Before you dive into our tips, decide whether one of the Vision Expo “neighborhoods” would be best for your brand.
Fashion is the name of the game in this part of the expo. Attendees want to be able to look, touch and immerse themselves into the options available for their customers. You can pick one of the following sections to display your products:
- The Atelier: focus on the future of eyewear, pioneering fashion and design-driven products
- The Park: examine the latest from industry icons, brands and collections
- The Union: stare at the newest independent designs and pop-culture-inspired collaborations
- The Suites: see what luxury fashion from established fashion houses looks like
Great eyewear and vision care depends on technology. Attendees know that having the best tools for their trade means they can offer customers top-of-the-line care and products. If your brand offers up lens and medical technology, pick one of the following neighborhoods for your booth:
- The Focus: show everything from lens processing techniques to eyecare practice optimization
- Panorama: spotlight the latest business solutions, medical advances, software and more
Once you know where your booth will be, it’s time to make sure your booth draws a crowd. Here’s how:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Vision Expo 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for Vision Expo 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Vision Expo 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Vision Expo 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.