This summer, exhibit at North America’s largest show for laundering, dry cleaning, textile care services, supplies, and equipment – The Clean Show 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia. The Clean Show is a platform for industry professionals to network, educate, and discover the latest technologies, products and innovations.
Held once every two years, representatives from all facets of the laundering, dry cleaning, and textile-care industry will gather, making this the place to develop new business relationships and expand your brand.
Question is…. Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth building for the upcoming Clean Show 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The Clean Show 2022 Details
Date: July 30 – August 2, 2022
Location: Georgia World Congress Center
- Saturday, July 30: 10am-5pm
- Sunday & Monday, July 31 & August 1: 9am -5pm
- Tuesday, August 2: 9am – 3pm
Accommodations & Travel
Connections Housing is the official housing provider for the Clean Show 2022. Show organizers and Connections Housing have secured discounted rates and special amenities at hotels near the Georgia Wold Congress Center. For more information, and to book your accommodations, visit the Connections Housing’s The Clean Show webpage.
Who will be there?
The Clean Show 2022 is your company’s opportunity to get in quality education and demo sessions with laundering, dry-cleaning, textile care services, suppliers, and equipment experts from across the globe. The 2019 show saw over 12,500 attendees and 430 exhibitors, and show organizers anticipate the same numbers for the 2022 show.
Question is, who are these attendees? We’ve summed up the attendee profile provided in the Clean Show 2022 Prospectus.
- 54% self-employed entrepreneur
- 19% division/operations manager
- 11% managing director/board member
- 8% department head/group head
Best of all, 91% of attendees have purchasing influence.
Attendees are looking to:
- 58% Networking
- 54% Explore Innovations & Developments
- 52% Educational Opportunities
- 39% Looking for New Suppliers
- 26% Prepare Purchasing Decisions
- 29% Expand Specialist Knowledge
Attendees are looking for new products and services in the following aspects of the industry:
- Machinery and Systems
- Additives and Chemicals
- Energy Saving Solutions
- and Water Technology
- Technology and Financial Solutions
- Facility Maintenance
- Logistics and Material Flow
The specific products they want include:
- 44% Washing/extracting equipment/drying
- 38% Laundry folders/ironers
- 36% General equipment (carts/linen/liners/mats)
- 32% Business services
- 31% Dry cleaning & finishing machines
- 27% Wet cleaning
- 22% Coin/card operated washers/dryers
- 22% Conveyors/feeders/rail systems
- 19% Water filters/water cooling/water reuse systems
- 19% Boiler/heat reclaimers and exchangers/pumps
- 18% Additives/solvents
- 14% Financing/leasing
- 9% Dust control/air filters/air fresheners
- 9% Tailoring/embroidery equipment & supplies
- 6% Fur/leather/suede cleaning
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the Clean Show crowd, taking home quality leads from qualified professionals. Combine that with the over 30 hours of educational sessions, and this event becomes the best resource for cleaning industry professionals and manufacturers.
Exhibiting at The Clean Show 2022
With over 400 exhibitors expected on the tradeshow floor this year, the Clean Show 2022 represents all segments of the cleaning industry. Standing out from the masses might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Clean Show 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Clean Show 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Clean Show 2022. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Clean Show 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.