This September, join buyers, executives and decision-makers for America’s largest advanced battery and electric hybrid vehicles technology event—The Battery Show in Novi, Michigan. The Battery Show gives brands, manufacturers and producers the chance to showcase their latest products, technology and solutions. In fact, over 550 different companies are anticipated on the tradeshow floor this year!
Question is, will you be one of them?
Looking for a local Novi tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming The Battery Show 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The Battery Show 2022 Details
Date: September 13-15, 2022
Location: Suburban Collection Showplace
Tuesday, September 13, 2022: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 14, 2022: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 15, 2022: 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
Accommodations & Travel
OnPeak is the official housing partner of The Battery Show 2022. Organizers have secured discounted rates at local hotels for attendees and exhibitors. Visit their Book your hotel page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Health & Safety
The Battery Show will implement safety measures in accordance with the official government and local guidance. For more information about on-site safety measures, visit their Safety and Health at The Battery Show page.
The Battery Show attracts engineers, directors and executives from the advanced battery and electric hybrid and vehicle technology industry. Of the people you meet:
- 87% buyers with purchasing power can recommend, specify or make the final decision
- 99% project managers involved in concept, planning and manufacturing
- 58% high-level prospects (attendees are engineering executives)
- 70% project-driven buyers that have an active project or one planned within the next 12 months
Attendees come from reputable and industry-leading companies like Ford, General Motors, Samsung, Tesla, Borg Warner and more (see the 2021 attendee list here).
The Battery Show organizers anticipate over 10,000 attendees browsing a tradeshow floor filled with over 550 suppliers. Exhibitors showcase their newest products, demo their latest solutions, and take home tons of qualified leads.
Are you looking to build business relationships, demo new products, or reposition your brand in the vehicle technology industry? Then this is the show for you. Make the most of your time on the show floor by preparing a booth that does half the work for you!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure you can grab their attention:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Battery Show 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for The Battery Show 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Battery Show 2022 in Novi, Michigan. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a The Battery Show 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.