2022 marks the TCEA Convention and Exposition’s 42nd year of helping educators around the world engage their students and provide solid education. This annual convention and expo focusses on accelerated learning and connecting educators with each other and with powerful teaching strategies and techniques.
Considered one of the largest educational conventions in the world, the TCEA Convention and Exposition plays host to educational leaders from principals and campus leaders to networking and IT specialists, and everything in between. In February, they will all meet in Dallas, Texas to further their own education in, well, education, and scope out the latest and greatest in educational tech products and solutions.
If you have a product, app, tool, platform or service that’s designed to help educators work their magic in the classroom and beyond, this is a must-attend exposition for your company.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact, 2022 TCEA Convention & Exposition trade show booth builder, Exhibit Experience today.
2022 TCEA Convention & Exposition Details
Date: February 7-10, 2022
Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, Texas
Monday, February 7—Closed
Tuesday, February 8—2 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 9—9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday, February 10—9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Who will be there?
Every year, over 450 companies in the educational tech industry showcase their products and services at the TCEA exposition. Major categories include:
- Accessibility Technology & Tools
- Administrative Technology Solutions
- Assessment for Learning
- Classroom Management
- Computer Hardware
- Curriculum and Content Publishing
- Game-Based Learning
- Interactive Tools & Solutions
- IT Solutions: Data Management & Storage
- IT Solutions: Device Management
- IT Solutions: Networking & Security
- IT Solutions: Remote & Cloud Computing
- Library and Media Technology
- Mobile Learning Solutions
- Non-Technology and Novelty (Attire, Gifts, Personal-use Products)
- Printers & Peripherals
- Professional Development & Associations
- Security & Risk Management
- STEM Products & Services
- Telecommunication Solutions
All these companies are vying for the attention of the solution seekers and decision-makers that attend the TCEA. This includes:
- Thousands of knowledgeable educators in powerful roles.
- CTO’s and Technology Directors representing more than 400 districts.
- 40% with over 16 years experience in education.
- 24% with over 20 years experience in education.
- 90% have high influence in purchasing decisions.
Everyone browsing the trade show floor is looking for the right solution for their school and classrooms’ unique problems. Since 1980, TCEA members have played a crucial role in implementing and increasing the use of technology in education. This means that even one lead generated at your booth could potentially expand your brand’s reach across the nation.
The trick is knowing how to maximize each visit to increase your chances of this happening.
There are a few things you can do to make this happen!
Exhibit Experience’s Tips
Local Dallas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming 2022 TCEA Convention & Exposition, Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the TCEA Exposition … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Determine your booth plan: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service, and management;
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem – even if it’s just “Don’t know what to get your rodeo-loving Uncle?”
Need some help with your booth? Preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming 2022 TCEA Convention & Exposition in Dallas, TX, Exhibit Experience is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.