This October, exhibit at the premier gathering of health and nutrition professionals—SupplySide West 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Buyers and suppliers from throughout the health and nutrition industry will meet to discuss trends, network, and discover new products and services on the tradeshow floor.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming SupplySide West 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
SupplySide West 2022 Details
Date: October 31 – November 4, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay
- Wednesday, November 2: 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday, November 3: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
SupplySide West 2022 organizers have partnered with ONPEAK to secure discounted rates at local Las Vegas hotels. For full details and to reserve your accommodations, visit their hotel information page.
Exhibiting at the SupplySide West 2022
SupplySide West 2022 not open to the general public; all attendees are screened to ensure they have the appropriate credentials and work in the right business for the show. This means that everyone you meet at SupplySide West 2022 is part of the industry and interested in your products! In order to make the most of exhibiting at SupplySide West 2022, you’ll want to design a booth that sells. The first step to do this is to know your audience.
So, who exactly will be at the SupplySide West 2022 show?
According to the show website, attendees are business professionals from the dietary supplement, food and beverage, sports nutrition, and personal care industries. Their prime focus is on one (or more) of the following:
- Research & Development
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Processing Innovation
They’re looking for brands, companies, and connects in the following sectors:
- Food & Beverage Ingredient Suppliers
- Supplement Ingredient Suppliers
- Contract Manufacturers
- Flavor & Fragrance Suppliers
- Equipment & Machinery Companies
- Packaging & Labeling Suppliers
- Lab Testing & Analytical Firms
- Wholesalers, Distributors & Brokers
- Legal/ Regulatory
This stellar audience is exactly what you need to move your business forward. According to the show’s exhibit page, SupplySide West exhibitors make, on average, 67 new contacts through their booth. In fact, the average revenue generated just from connections made at the show is nearly $1,350,000. No wonder 94 percent of exhibitors at the 2021 show felt it SupplySide West was a good opportunity to network with customers.
Preparing your Exhibit Booth
With over 1,300 exhibiting companies, standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible. But trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming SupplySide West 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the SupplySide West 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming SupplySide West 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a SupplySide West 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.