This October, exhibit at the American Dental Association’s annual general meeting and tradeshow– SmileCon 2022 in Houston, Texas. This year’s show is a combination of three stars from the dental industry: SmileCon, Greater Houston Dental Society’s Star of the South, and Texas Dental Association Annual Meeting. This means that there will be more dental professionals from the US and around the world than at any previous SmileCon yet. And all these professionals are potential customers just waiting to discover your latest product or service in Dental Central.
Question is: will you be there to catch their eye?
Looking for a local Houston tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming SmileCon 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
SmileCon 2022 Details
Date: October 13-15, 2022
Location: George R. Brown Convention Center
Dental Central (aka the Exhibit Hall) hours: Thursday, October 13 – Saturday, October 15—9:30am-3:30pm
Exhibiting at the SmileCon 2022
SmileCon 2022 show organizers anticipate over 7,400 attendees this year. They’ll be there to browse Dental Central, looking for product and service demonstrations, as well as the latest tech to help them provide the best service to their clients. In order to make sure you’re able to grab their attention, you first need to know a bit more about who these attendees are.
According to the ADA SmileCon 2022 Prospectus, attendees include dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, business assistants, and lab technicians from the U.S. and over 50 countries.
- 92% of attendees will browse the floor of Dental Central.
- 53% will make a purchase on the tradeshow floor.
- 62% of their purchases are over $1,000
The top three reasons attendees visit Dental Central are:
- To meet with exhibitors and discuss their products.
- To interact with other experts.
- To discover what’s happening in the industry.
Exhibitors at SmileCon benefit greatly from the show, looking for the latest in products, services technology, and dental practices to improve their business. Contracts and contacts gained at SmileCon 2022 can significantly impact your fiscal year.
Preparing your Exhibit Booth
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming SmileCon 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the SmileCon 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming SmileCon 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a SmileCon 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.