In March, exhibit at the first eyecare and optometric industry event of the year—SECO 100 show in Atlanta, Georgia. 2023 is SECO’s 100-year anniversary and this year’s show is set up to be a big one. With more than 250 world-class education sessions planned, attendees will be buzzing with knowledge as they browse the extensive trade show floor.
That’s part of why SECO is considered the one-stop shop for all optometric professionals.
The other part is the fact that the global community will be there to share insights and experiences so that new and veteran optometrists alike can grow their practice. They’ll discover the latest developments, trends, and technologies, while forging new connections that’ll help them “see clearly” in the coming year.
Anyone who’s anyone in eyecare and optometry will be there—will you?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming SECO 100? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
SECO 100 Show Details
Date: March 1-5, 2023
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: Georgia World Congress Center
Trade show hours:
- Friday, March 3: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, March 4: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Accommodations and Hotels
Eventsphere is the official housing provider for SECO 100, and they offer discounted rates with the OMNI Hotel at CNN Center, the headquarter hotel and hotels throughout the city. Find out more about the Official Hotels here.
SECO 100 Attendee Profile
SECO attendees are members of the Southern Council of Optometrists (SoCO), which promotes optometry and education for optometrists world-wide. Their members include:
- State optometric associations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- The Armed Forces Optometric Society (AFOS)
- Association of Optometrists (UK)
- South African Optometric Association
- Trinidad and Tobago Optometrists’ Association
- World Council of Optometry
This makes SECO 100 a gathering place for optometrists from around the world. While there’s currently no available statistic on how many people will be at the show, the show’s Exhibitor Portal does provide a few valuable statistics on who will be there.
- Decision makers
- 73% of attendees make buying decisions or recommend purchases for their businesses.
- 52% of attendees either own or manage their practice.
- 20% of attendees only go to SECO.
- 20% of exhibitors close deals totaling $25,000 or more.
Ultimately, the most important thing to know about SECO attendees is that they’re eager to see the latest frames, lenses, medical supplies, management solutions, and more. So, if that’s something your company can offer them, you’ll want to make sure your booth is designed to catch their eye.
SECO 100 Exhibit Guide
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming SECO 100 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for SECO 100?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the SECO 100 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a SECO 100 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.