This August, exhibit at the region’s largest gathering of influential buyers in the building industry – Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) 2022 in Kissimmee, Florida. Building professionals will meet up to discover the new technology, innovations, and services they need to solve the issues they face in their business.
Hosted by the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA), SEBC 2022 includes educational programs, seminars, networking opportunities, round table discussions, and industry briefings, as well as its extensive tradeshow floor. Decision-makers from Florida’s building industry come to SEBC to discover new technologies, learn, train, network, and generate new business opportunities with industry professionals… all in one convenient location.
Question is…. Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Kissimmee tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming SEBC 2022 Convention & Exposition? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
SEBC 2022 Details
Date: August 3-4, 2022
Location: Gaylords Palm Resort & Convention Center
Wednesday, August 3 – 10:00am-5:00pm
Thursday, April 4 – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
SEBC 2022 show organizers have secured discounted rates at the host hotel, Gaylord Palms Resort. Visit their Plan Your Stay page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at SEBC 2022
SEBC 2022 is a must-attend event for Florida-based building-related companies and any company that wants to cater to the Florida market. The SEBC put together a short-list of what attendees are looking for on the tradeshow floor:
- Indoor & outdoor kitchens
- Bath fixtures & finishes
- Building materials & systems
- Cabinets & hardware
- Doors & windows
- Green products
According to the SEBC 2022 exhibitor prospectus:
- 90% of attendees have purchasing power or influence purchasing decisions.
- They hold positions such as Company Owner, CEO/President, or VP/Project Manager.
- 80% plan to purchase products or services within the next six months.
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the SEBC show crowd. For 99 percent of past exhibitors, the show met their expectations for sales and lead generation; and 96 percent believe they had great opportunities to network and generate leads. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at SEBC 2022
SEBC 2022 represents all segments of the southeastern building industry. Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming SEBC 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the SEBC 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming SEBC 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols. If you are looking for a SEBC 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.