This July, retail IT professionals and industry leaders will gather for the Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA) Retail Now 2022 show in Orlando, Florida. The top trade show for the retail IT channel, RSPA Retail Now 2022 will offer exhibitors the chance to feature new products, market to and network with both established and start-up companies, and learn more about all aspects of the retail IT industry.
The Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA) is the largest community of VARs, software developers, vendors and distributors to the retail, restaurant, grocery and cannabis markets in North America. Many of their members have been part of the organization for decades, and start-ups are constantly joining, which means RSPA Retail Now 2022 attendees are committed to improving their understanding of the industry, networking with like-minded companies and individuals, and finding the next big thing in retail solutions.
Will your brand be there to capitalize on this distinguished crowd?
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming RSPA Retail Now 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
When & where for RSPA Retail Now 2022
Date: July 24-26, 2022
Location: Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Monday, July 25 — 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday, July 26 — 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Who attends RSPA Retail Now 2022?
RSPA expects close to 2,000 attendees and 200 show floor exhibitors. Attendees include VARs and software developers, independent software developers, and even active members of the cannabis community. Everyone at the RSPA Retail Now shows wants to make connections and build partnerships in the restaurant, retail, grocery, and cannabis verticals.
If your company manufacturers or offers up innovative retail IT solutions that will give attendees an edge this year, you need to exhibit at the RSPA Retail Now 2022 show.
What exhibit booth trends should you expect at RSPA Retail Now 2022?
As a local exhibit house, we have attended shows like RSPA Retail Now 2022 for over 20 years. Our designers and staff are leaders and experts when it comes to building exhibit booths that work.
There are three exhibit trends we predict will be out in full force this year.
- Booths are designed with safety in mind. With the risk of transmission still a concern for many in the US, exhibitors are creating booths and layouts that will allow attendees to gather in a socially distanced way. Exhibit Experience is familiar with all the health and safety regulations in place at each show and can ensure your booth is safe for all.
- Creativity with how you use your booth space. Traditional marketing tactics have been overused in the past few years. Attendees are craving new, innovative marketing and will be drawn to those booths that stand out with their unique approach. The design team at Exhibit Experience can transform your brand into something uniquely you.
- Using technology to give attendees a virtually hands-on experience. Cutting-edge technology lets your prospective buyers test run your product in a controlled, safe environment. Exhibit Experience can incorporate a virtual component so you can give show attendees a true taste of your products’ capabilities.
How can you design a stellar RSPA Retail Now 2022 booth?
With those trends in mind, here are a few booth-building tips that’ll have attendees clamoring to see what you’ve got to offer.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services, or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming RSPA Retail Now 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Who is a reliable booth builder for the RSPA Retail Now 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming RSPA Retail Now 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a RSPA Retail Now 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.