The Restaurant Facility Management Association (RFMA) is meeting up this March for their RFMA 2022 show in Nashville, Tennessee. This Annual Conference is three days of building partnerships and relationships, learning more about important topics facing the industry, sharing industry knowledge, and discovering new products and resources.
97 percent of restauranteurs and restaurant facility professionals recommend attending the RFMA to advance their careers and restaurants. Restaurant facility professionals come from coast-to-coast to specifically to meet exhibitors! Make sure they spot your booth; read on for the complete show details, plus some helpful booth advice from Exhibit Experience.
Looking for a local Nashville tradeshow booth building for the upcoming RFMA? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
RFMA 2022 Details
Date: March 13-15, 2022
Location: Music City Center
Monday, March 14 – 11:30am-2:00pm
Tuesday, March 15 – 9:00am-4:00pm
Hotel & Travel:
RFMA organizers have prepared special RFMA 2022 hotel rates, available only to the conference attendees and exhibitors. To take advantage of these rates, you must first register as an exhibitor and then request a hotel booking link from your main booth contact.
Health & Safety:
RFMA organizers will have health and safety protocols in place for the show. These protocols will be emailed to attendees and exhibitors prior to the show dates. Visit their website for details closer to the show date for any and all updates.
The key to making any event a success is knowing exactly who your audience represents. RFMA 2022 is open to RFMA members, guaranteeing that everyone in attendance is eagerly looking for new products and services to help them grow their food-forward business.
In fact, according to the RFMA, 100% of restauranteurs at the 2021 event met an exhibitor they plan on following up with or doing business with!
Let’s take a closer look at these demographics, so you know exactly who you’re talking to:
Attendees represent a range of restaurants, from brewery to quick serve, including:
- Fast casual (over 30%)
- Casual dining (30%)
- Quick serve (25%)
- Coffee and tea shops
- Breweries, distilleries & wineries
- Fine dining
- Gas station or convenience store
- Grocery store
- Ice cream, yogurt or smoothie shop
Attendees represent, on average, between 101-500 restaurants; here’s the percentage breakdown:
- 41% manage 101-500 restaurants
- 25% manage 51-100 restaurants
- 20% manage 11-50 restaurants
- 9% manage 2-10 restaurants
- 5% manage 500+ restaurants
You’ll be speaking to decision-makers or people who have some influence over purchasing decisions. They have one of three types of ownership:
- 76% Corporate chain
- 18% Franchisee
- 6% Independent
Now that you know who will be at the show – and thus, who you’ll need to tailor your sales pitch(es) to – it’s time to find out how you can position your company to stand out on the show floor.
Exhibit Experience’s Exhibition Tips
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like RFMA 2022… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth:
- Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- We highly recommend looking into local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming RFMA 2022 show.
- Create an itinerary:
- Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend.
- This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience:
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team:
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the RFMA 2022 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming RFMA 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an RFMA 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.