In June, exhibit at the largest beauty and cosmetics event of the year: Premiere Orlando 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Beauty professionals from around the world will meet up to discover the latest techniques, trends, and products, while they learn what’s happening in the industry. All attendees are guaranteed to be members of the professional beauty industry; the show isn’t open to the general public.
Premiere Orlando 2023 is right around the corner and you should be getting your exhibit together. We know that exhibit design may be the last thing on your to-do list, but we encourage you to contact our team to take over your show preparations.
Exhibit Experience is a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Premiere Orlando 2023 show. Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Premiere Orlando 2023 Details
Date: June 3-5, 2023
Location: Orange County Convention Center – West Complex
Sunday, June 4 – 9:00am-6:30pm
Monday, June 5 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Premiere Orlando partnered with onPeak to secure discounted rates at select Orlando hotels for attendees and exhibitors of Premiere Orlando 2023. Visit their Hotel Reservations page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at Premiere Orlando 2023
Open only to members of the professional beauty industry, the Premiere Orlando 2023 show’s attendees are curated and verified. . Licensed professionals attend to reconnect with each other and establish new business relationships with manufacturers and distributors from the hair, nail and skin care industries. It is an exclusive crowd designed to connect suppliers, producers, and brands with the people who drive the industry.
- Nail technicians
- Massage therapists
- Make-up artists
- Salon, spa or barbershop owners
- Non-licensed salon, spa or barbershop employees
- International beauty professionals
- Professional beauty product distributors
- Beauty industry students
Show organizers expect 40,000 visitors or more; this makes it a heavily attended tradeshow. According to The 2022 Premiere Orlando Post Show Results, 94% of attendees purchase products, 82% attend classes, and 40+ different countries will be represented.
The high purchasing percentage means the attendees who come to Premiere Orlando 2023 are coming to shop. Exhibitor goals should then include not only B2B sales and distribution channel growth but also B2C sales.
The high-class attendance percentage means that exhibitors can meet their prospective leads where they are: in class. Premiere Orlando education sessions are a great place to meet potential buyers – especially since you can bring them to your booth afterward
Exhibiting at Premiere Orlando 2023
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the Premiere Orlando show crowd. Exhibitors take home new leads, meet up with existing business partners, and maximize their brand exposure. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
In 2022, Premiere Orlando will launch their Lead Capture App, EventsPass LeadGen™. With this app, exhibitors just need to scan booth visitors’ tickets to save their contact details. You’ll be able to collect leads with just the click of a button.
Collecting leads is a key step in expanding your distribution channels through Premiere Orlando 2023. In the cosmetics industry, exhibiting at trade shows is also critical to your sales. Face to face demonstrations are imperative to making a product sale. If you are in this industry and have been shy of showing at some of the more expensive shows, the Premier Orlando show is a huge opportunity for new brands.
Here are some of the other benefits of exhibiting from the Premiere Orlando prospectus:
- One-on-one interaction with the salon & spa industry
- Identify new sales leads & nurture current relationships
- Access to thousands of beauty professionals from across the globe
- Free promotion on Premiere’s website and mobile app
Our tips to make the best exhibit booth for Premiere Orlando 2023
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Premiere Orlando 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Premiere Orlando 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Premiere Orlando 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Premiere Orlando 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.