This June, exhibit at the Optometry’s Meeting 2022 show in Chicago, Illinois. The official annual meeting of the American Optometric Association (AOA) and the American Optometric Student Association, Optometry’s Meeting 2022 is the profession’s premier event. Frontline vision and eye health care experts, advocates, and industry leaders will meet up to learn about the latest trends and innovations in optometry, discover new products and services that can take their practice to the next level, and establish long-lasting business relationships.
If your company or brand offers products, services or innovations for the optometry industry, you can’t miss Optometry’s Meeting 2022.
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Optometry’s Meeting 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Optometry’s Meeting 2022 Details
Date: June 15-18, 2022
Location: McCormick Place
- Thursday, June 16: 4–6pm
- Friday, June 17: 9am–5pm
- Saturday, June 18: 9am-12pm
Hotel & Accommodations
AOA has partnered with onPeak to secure discounted room rates with multiple Chicago hotels. Find out more about available room rates and to reserve your accommodations on their Housing Information page.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all in attendance at the Optometry’s Meeting 2022 is of utmost importance to AOA. They’ve prepared detailed policies to protect attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff. Read more about these measures on their Health and Safety webpage.
Attendees at Optometry’s Meeting 2022
Show organizers anticipate over 4,200 attendees this year, all of which can be divided up into doctors, students, ophthalmic professionals, and more. This means that the audience on the tradeshow floor are highly motivated to establish new business relationships with providers and manufacturers that can help them improve their practice and develop their careers.
To get a clearer idea of who might visit your booth at the Optometry’s Meeting 2022, let’s take a look at the numbers from the 2021 meeting.
- 1,028 Doctors of Optometry
- 80% are decision makers
- 69% have been in practice for over 10 years
- 41% own their practice
- 285 Students of Optometry
- 51% are between 21 and 25 years old
- 40% are between 26 and 30 years old
- 41% are in their fourth year of study (and almost ready to start their practice)
Knowing who you’re speaking to at the show will help you develop a cohesive marketing message that will convert booth visitors into quality leads. Question is, how do you do that?
Exhibit Booth Design Tips from the Experts
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Optometry’s Meeting 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Optometry’s Meeting 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Optometry’s Meeting 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an Optometry’s Meeting 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.