This October, America’s beer and beverage distributors and decision-makers will gather for the National Beer Wholesalers Association’s 85th Annual Convention and Product Showcase, the NWBA 2022 show in Chicago, Illinois. Attendees and exhibitors alike will receive valuable insights into the beer industry at the NBWA. Exhibitors will have the chance to launch new products and technologies that attendees need to run their operations. It’s a must-attend event for the beer industry.
Question is: Will your company be there to toast with a cold one?
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NWBA 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
NWBA 2022 Show Details
Date: October 9 – 12, 2022
Location: Hyatt Regency Chicago
Exhibit Hours: Monday, October 10: 12pm – 5pm
Accommodations & Travel
NWBA show organizers have negotiated discounted group rates at the Hyatt Regency Chicago for show goers. Visit their Annual Convention page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at the NWBA 2022 Show
The NWBA 2022 tradeshow is a one-day only event where the anticipated 1,600 attendees will browse products and services from over 150 exhibitors. Attendees are highly qualified distributors, representing 50 states, all with decision-making power. They’ll browse the 50,000 square feet of tradeshow floor looking for the next great product or technology that will solve the problems they face in their daily work.
If your company is an NWBA member and offers products or services that solve unique problems in the beer and beverage distribution industry, you’ll want to take advantage of this unique opportunity to get your product in front of these highly qualified buyers. To really maximize your efforts at NWBA 2022, you’ll need to know how to set up your booth.
Luckily, Exhibit Experience has the tips you need to really catch their eye.
Exhibiting at the NWBA 2022 Show
Only NWBA members are allowed to exhibit at their Annual Convention and Product Showcase. Success at NWBA 2022 depends on your ability to quench the thirst of those in attendance. Here are a few tips on putting together a booth that does just that:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NWBA 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for NWBA 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming NWBA 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a NWBA 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.