Facilities professionals and building management industry leaders, experts, and executives will meet up this March to network, learn, and discover new industry products. Where, you might ask? At the National Facilities Management and Technology Conference & Exposition (NFMT) 2022 show in Baltimore, Maryland, of course!
Launched in 2001 by Building Operating Management and Facility Maintenance Decisions magazines, the NFMT brings education, networking, and product discover to facilities professionals nationwide. The show offers attendees broad-based education for industry professionals from every type of organization: government, education, commercial office healthcare, retail, hospitality, and industrial.
Throughout the three-day conference, attendees will have the chance to browse the NFMT 2022 Expo Hall, where they will see, touch, and try out the newest products and technologies. If your company manufactures products or provides services for the facilities management industry, this is your chance to show of your brand.
Already booked your spot at in the Expo Hall? Now you just need to prepare an exhibition booth that will get attendees’ attention.
Our first tip is to find a local Baltimore tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NFMT 2022 show. Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The NFMT 2022 Show Details
Date: March 29-31, 2022
Location: Baltimore Convention Center
Exhibit hall hours:
Tuesday, March 29 – 11:30am-4pm
Wednesday, March 30 – 10:30am-3pm
Thursday, March 31 – 10:30am-2:30pm
Accommodations & Travel
NFMT has secured a block of hotel rooms at a reduced rate for attendees and exhibitors. These rooms at the group rate are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Deadline to book a room is March 17, 2022. Full details as well as information about travel and transportation is available on the show’s Hotel & Travel page.
Health & Safety
NFMT organizers are committed to the health and safety of all who attend and participate in the 2022 show. Organizers continually review the city, state and CDC guidelines to ensure that all recommended measures are in place. Check their Health & Safety page closer to the show date for full details.
Exhibiting at the NFMT 2022
According to the NFMT 2022 website, there are 10 reasons to exhibit at NFMT 2022:
- Leads: You’ll be able to gather leads from sponsored events, the expo hall, and digital conference sessions.
- Play host: Exhibitors and sponsors have the opportunity to host a learning session from the expo hall. This can get your brand noticed.
- Extend your brand. Because NFMT is part of the Trade Press Media Group’s family of facilities brands, exhibitors and sponsors are promoted to these members before, during, and after the show.
- Quality attendees. NFMT has the largest facilities management audience in the industry. You’ll meet top ranking facilities professionals and building owners.
- Access to additional prospects sources. NFMT is a hybrid event, so in addition to exhibiting on the show floor, your brand will be highlighted in other digital media.
- Exhibitor Concierge Service. NFMT offers “concierge service” to help exhibitors get settled and organized on the show floor.
- Socially Safe Networking. NFMT is committed to providing a safe environment for everyone in attendance.
- Engagement. Past NFMT show attendees have stated that this is the one event they must attend each year. And many have expressed a huge interest in attending the in-person show.
- Pent-Up Demand. It’s been 3 years since the last NFMT show in Baltimore. Facilities professionals are eagerly awaiting the show and are making plans to attend.
- Facilities Tours. You’ll have the opportunity to tour some of Baltimore’s best-known facilities and see what they’re doing, using, and implementing to improve their business.
The NFMT 2022 attendees will also be taking part in product zone sessions. These 20-minute sessions focus on innovative technology and trends that’ll help facility managers solve their current and future issues. These sessions take place on the expo hall floor and are a great opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their products.
What does this mean for you and your booth?
When you’re at the show, take advantage of these “product showcasing” opportunities to solidify your brand in potential customers’ minds. This will help you bring home more leads and increase your sales in 2022.
The first step is, of course, to create a compelling, attention grabbing booth that also engages potential customers in the booth itself. This is not as easy as it sounds! That’s why many exhibitors hire local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NFMT 2022 show.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the NFMT 2022 show … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a short checklist to get your exhibit booth started with style.
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs and wants? Do you have any new products that offer unique solutions? How can you let attendees experience these new solutions?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve established a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the NFMT 2022 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming NFMT 2022. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a NFMT 2022 show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.