At the end of August, exhibit at the largest trailer-dealership-specific trade show in North America – The 2022 North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) Trailer Show in Nashville, Tennessee. Light and medium-duty trailer industry professionals and NATDA members will gather to look for everything trailer and heavy-machinery related, from the latest dump trailer designs to software that’ll solidify their inventory, and everything in between.
Question is…. Will your company be there to give them what they want?
Looking for a local Nashville tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show Details
Date: August 31 – September 2, 2022
Location: Music City Center
Wednesday, August 31—Trailer Parts Expo from 4pm to 6pm
Thursday, September 1—Trailer Show from 9am to 5pm
Friday, September 2—Trailer Show from 9am to 12pm
Accommodations & Travel
NATDA Trailer Show organizers have partnered with HelmsBriscoe ResourceOne to offer attendees and exhibitors discounted room rates at local hotels. Visit their Hotel Information page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show
The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show is not open to the public. What does that mean exactly? Well, it means that everyone entering the Music City Center exhibit hall will be verified, industry-relevant and interested in what’s going on. Attendees can be divided up into two categories:
- Dealership owners and staff; this includes trailer dealers and any operating dealer in a similar category or industry, such as RV, auto, marine, power sports, heavy equipment, and agricultural machinery.
- Trailer/Truck bed manufacturers and suppliers; anyone from this category must be a 2022 NATDA Member.
If you’re curious whether your brand will be popular, take a look at the trailer categories attendees are interested in. If your brand fits in one of these categories, you’ll want to exhibit at The 2022 NATDA Show:
- Car Hauler
- Flat Bed
- Heavy Equipment
- Heavy Utility
- Living Quarter
- RV/Toy Hauler
- Towable RV
- Truck Bed
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the NATDA show crowd, especially since attendees must be NATDA members or verified business owners. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show
Success at The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to catch the eye of everyone browsing the one-day-only tradeshow. Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2022 NATDA Trailer Show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming 2022 NATDA Trailer Show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2022 NATDA Trailer Show trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.