This October, spine care professionals will gather at the NASS 2022 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. The show features feature products and services related to the practice of spine care, surgical demonstrations and workshops, theaters, networking opportunities and more. Top decision-makers in the spine market from across the country attend in order to source new and unique products that will help them provide quality spine care.
Will your company be there to catch the attention of this niche market? If so, here’s what you need to know.
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NASS 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is the NASS 2022?
Date: October 12-15, 2022
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Venue: McCormick Place
Trade show hours:
- Wednesday, October 12: 9am-5pm
- Thursday, October 13: 9am-5pm
- Friday, October 14: 9am-1:30pm
Accommodations and Hotels
OnPeak is the official housing provider for the NASS 2022 show, and they offer comprehensive discounts on Chicago area hotels. Find out more about their discounted hotel rates.
Who will be at the NASS 2022?
NASS 2022 is the most attended event every year for the spine industry. Attendees include NASS members as well as interested non-members from the industry. All will meet up to connect with decision-makers, influencers, thought leaders and high-level executives.
According to the NASS 2022 Exhibitor Prospectus, 86 percent of attendees at the 2019 event spent over two hours browsing the exhibit. This means you’ll have limited time to grab visitors’ attention and convert them into leads. Knowing who exactly will be browsing the trade show floor will help you design a booth that will convert visitors.
First, know where they’re from. In 2019, 75 percent of attendees from North America, with the other 25 percent from around the globe representing 65 countries. This makes this a great way to secure new local and international contacts.
Second, know what they specialize in. 69 percent are in Orthopedic Surgery, 23 percent in Neurosurgery, 7 percent in PM&R/Physiatry, and the other 1 percent cover other spine care roles.
Third, know how much influence they have on the decision-making process. 74 percent influence purchasing decisions. 88 percent say the products or services they see at the tradeshow influence decision-making. Finally, 60 percent plan to purchase products and services they see at the event.
Here’s how to stand out at NASS 2022
Now that you know who will be there, it’s time to design a booth that will catch their eye. Having the right booth size can help. Here are two booth sizes available and their specific advantages:
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals are ideal for exhibitors who want to highlight or promote a single product or service. You have room for product display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals are a good solution for those showing multiple products and services. You have 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and lighting education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
If you want to really ensure your booth has a presence at NASS 2022, Exhibit Experience can help. Our dynamic LED walls with video reels, private projection rooms for closing, overhead projections, new underlit flooring, and much more will catch the eye of those buyers and draw them into your booth.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Decide if you will rent or D-I-Y your booth.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. NASS 2022 exhibit booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming NASS 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
Need a reliable booth builder for NASS 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming NASS 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a NASS 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.