This October, exhibit at the most comprehensive trade show for the convenience and fuel retailing–NACS 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. NACS has met annually since 1961 and the first official show with exhibition started in 1976. Today, the NACS Show rotates between Chicago, Atlanta, and Las Vegas, with this year’s show happening at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Everything you need for an update to your inventory and boost your bottom line at a convenience store is here on one trade show floor.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NACS 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
NACS 2022 Details
Date: October 1-4, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
- Sunday, October 2 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- Monday, October 3 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- Tuesday, October 4 – 9:00am to 1:30pm
Exhibiting at the ACA International 2022
As an exhibitor or a buyer for convenience stores, on a domestic or international scale, this is a must-attend event. The exhibit halls are divided into five main categories to help buyers shop products and services more efficiently:
- Facility Development & Store Operations
- Food Equipment & Foodservice Programs
- Fuel Equipment & Services
- In-Store Merchandise
Within the nearly 425,000 square feet of exhibit space will be over 1,200 exhibitors with thousands of products to choose from for your convenience store. Show attendance has grown dramatically in the last 30+ years and in 2022, NACS organizers anticipate over 23,000 attendees.
Exhibitors will benefit from buyers from around the country looking for the latest in convenience packaging, technology, and business practices to make their business run smoothly and increase their offerings and annual earnings. Contracts and contacts gained at NACS can significantly impact your fiscal year.
Preparing your Exhibit Booth
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NACS 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the NACS 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming NACS 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an NACS 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.