This October, exhibit at the largest home medical equipment trade show in the US—the MedTrade East 2022 show in Atlanta, Georgia. Home medical equipment manufacturers and providers will browse the tradeshow floor to find new products, technology, and equipment, including everything from the basics to the latest innovations in mobility, respiratory, sleep, rehab, and daily living aids. It’s the largest annual sourcing opportunity for home medical equipment.
Will your brand be there?
If you want to truly be seen at the MedTrade East 2022, Exhibit Experience has the advice you need to stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming MedTrade East 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
MedTrade East 2022 Show Details
Dates: October 24-26, 2022
Location: Georgia World Congress Center
Tuesday, October 25—9am-5pm
Wednesday, October 26—9am-1pm
Accommodations & Travel
The MedTrade show organizers have partnered with ONPEAK Hotels to secure discounted rates at a variety of Atlanta hotels. However, there is no shuttle service provided. Learn more here.
The MedTrade show’s thousands of attendees include home medical equipment providers, specialty homecare providers, home health agencies, pharmacy-based and chain HME retailers, distributors, in-patient facilities, and more. According to their prospectus, the have three objectives: to find new products, expand their knowledge base, and connect with new vendors.
Now that you know what they want, it’s time to dig a little deeper into what MedTrade attendees have to offer.
First, let’s look at their purchasing budgets:
- 28% Less than $250,000
- 11% $250,000 – $499,999
- 16% $500,000 – $1 million
- 21% $1 million – $4.9 million
- 8% $5 million – $9.9 million
- 5% $10 million – $19.9 million
- 11% $20 million +
This shows that everyone walking by your booth has room in their budget for new products and technologies.
Now, let’s look at the type of business attendees run or manage:
- 75% HME/DME Equipment Company
- 12% Distributor/Wholesale
- 3% Internet Based (Mail Order Supply)
- 3% Pharmacy/Drug Store
- 2% Home Health Agency
- 2% School/Research Facility/Government/VA
- 1% Association/Non-Profit
- 1% Facility (Hospital, Hospice, LTC, Intermediate, Rehab)
- 1% Sleep Diagnostic Center
As you can see, most attendees are from resellers or companies that specialize in providing customers with home medical equipment and devices. A crowd that is always on the lookout for something innovative and unique.
Finally, we need to know if attendees have the authority to make purchasing decisions:
- 62% Buyers
- 21% Influencers
- 10% No influence
- 6% Recommend products to patients
The answer is that the majority have the authority or have an impact on the purchasing decisions. All this means that, if you’re looking to build business relationships, demo new products or reposition your brand in the home medical equipment industry, MedTrade East 2022 is where you need to exhibit.
Exhibiting at MedTrade East 2022
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming MedTrade East 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the MedTrade East 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming MedTrade East 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a MedTrade East 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.