This May, exhibit at the world’s largest licensing trade – the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Brand and IP owners will rub elbows with retailers and manufacturers to create business partnerships that benefit both the brand renting out their intellectual property and the companies using the brand.
Hosted by Licensing Global, the Licensing Expo has connected influential entertainment, character, art, and corporate brand owners with manufacturers, licensees and retailers for more than 40 years. Whether you’re attending or exhibiting, you’ll discover a wide range of brands available to “rent”, build connections, meet with agents, and secure the ingredients to make your next product line truly successful.
Are you ready to learn more about this exciting show?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Licensing Expo 2022? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Licensing Expo 2022 Details
Date: May 24-26, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Tuesday, May 24th, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, May 25th, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, May 26th, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all in attendance at the Licensing Expo 2022 is of utmost importance. They’ve prepared detailed policies to protect attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff. Visit their Health and Safety Information page for full details (and don’t forget to check it before you head to the show).
Why you should be at Licensing Expo 2022
Licensing Expo 2022 is this year’s must-attend event for brands, agents and everyone in the licensing industry. Licensed merchandise saw $292 billion in retail sales last year alone, which means that securing licenses to brand and IP – and renting out your brand or IP – is certain to secure a new revenue stream for you and your company.
Exhibitors at the Licensing Expo have the opportunity to meet key players in the industry, secure new deals and collaborations, showcase their brands, and extend their presence into new retail categories. Part of this comes from the Licensing Expo’s unique Matchmaking service; attendees and exhibitors can find each other before the event even starts, making it easier than ever to connect.
Plus, there will be tons of inspirational exhibits on display. From Capcom to Hasbro, and BBC studies to Peanuts Worldwide LLC, exhibit booths will display products spanning a range of categories, including the new-to-2022 theme, “Location-Based Experiences”. You can browse your competitors’ booths to see how they’re using the brand licenses to full effect and start the brainstorming process for your next big product line.
Exhibiting at Licensing Expo 2022
With so many big-name exhibitors expected on the tradeshow floor this year, Licensing Expo 2022 represents all segments of the licensing business. Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Licensing Expo 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Licensing Expo 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Licensing Expo 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Licensing Expo 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.