This November, live-audience design, technology and production providers will meet up in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Las Vegas Convention center to showcase their latest gear, services and tech. Decision makers and leaders in the entertainment design and technology industry will come together to network, share experiences and discover new products and innovations.
Live Design International (LDI) shows play host to professionals working in theatre, concerts, clubs, and theme parks, as well as international live and broadcast venues. Not only are there live demos throughout LDI 2021, but there will also be a lot of face-to-face networking between exhibitors and attendees.
Considered the meeting point for many in the live-audience design market, LDI 2021 is the place to be if you want to put your latest products in front of over 14,000 qualified buyers.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Exhibit Experience today.
LDI 2021 Details
Date: November 15 – 21, 2021
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Friday, November 19, 2021: 11:00 AM — 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 20, 2021: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, November 21, 2021: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Health & Safety:
LDI 2021 and the Las Vegas Convention Center will follow all health and safety guidelines mandated by the State of Nevada. For complete and up-to-date health and safety policies, consult the official COVID-19 health measures on the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority website.
Accommodations & Travel:
Par Avion is LDI 2021’s exclusive housing provider. LDI 2021 has arranged for hotel and travel discounts. You can book a hotel through their website. Parking is limited at the convention center. LDI 2021 encourages attendees and exhibitors to use the Las Vegas Monorail to travel to and from the convention center.
This year, LDI 2021 will focus on opening up to new experiences and helping the Live Events Industry make a big comeback. More than 350 globally-located companies will present their newest products and latest services.
In 2019, the LDI show saw 14,000 attendees from over 85 countries. 80% of their attendees had purchasing authority, and 37.8% attended only the LDI show and no other. The LDI attendees are at the show for two very important reasons:
- To demo new gear (80.6%)
- To source new suppliers (68.7%)
At LDI 2021, you’ll meet:
- Artist/Content/Media Creator/Performers
- Audio Engineers/Sound Designers
- Buyers/Estimators/Purchasing Managers/System Integrators
- Costume/Make-Up/Prop/Scenery/Set Designers
- Lighting Designers
- Meetings, Conference & Event Managers/Planners/Coordinators
- Press/Authors/Media representatives
- Production/Stage Managers
- Projection Designers
- Sales/Marketing/PR representatives
- Technical Directors
“LDI inspires new ideas and brings creative products, services, and solutions to life, allowing buyers to dig deep and make intentional purchases.” – LDI website
Want to know what these attendees are looking for? Here are the statistics from the 2019 show:
- 78% lighting products
- 51% projection/video
- 41% audio products
- 26% special effects
If you’re a live events designer, manufacturer, supplier, fabricator, or distributor, this is the place to be to showcase your products and forge new business relationships.
LDI’s conference runs from November 15 to 20th. It includes in-depth training options for you and your sales team. You could attend one of the following training sessions:
- LDInnovation Conference – 30 to 90-minute sessions covering all aspects of the entertainment design and technology industry.
- LDIntensives – half, full or two-day sessions featuring deep dives into specific subjects.
- LDInstitute – hands-on training courses teaching attendees everything from the latest software to rigging and electrical.
In addition to the show floor and professional development courses, LDI 2021 has planned several special events to encourage networking both on and off the show floor.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – Friday morning
- LDI Portfolio and Website Review – Friday afternoon
- Light Talk – Friday afternoon
- New Technology Breakfasts – Friday and Saturday mornings
- Loudspeaker Demos – Friday and Saturday
- Pop-Up University Resident Theatre Association Auditions and Interviews – Friday and Saturday
- Fireside Chat – Saturday afternoon
- LDI Awards Ceremony – Saturday evening
You can find the full schedule of events on the LDI 2021 website.
Exhibit Experience’s Rental Booths
With over 350 exhibitors to compete with, you need to stand out from the crowd at LDI 2021. There are certain booth sizes and configurations that do this better than others. An exhibit house that has never built for a show at the Las Vegas Convention Center may not provide the right booth size for your needs. This will make it difficult for you to get the most out of this high-profile show.
Here are a few tips for how to make sure your booth is a success at LDI 2021:
- Determine your booth plan: will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service, and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on solving the challenges your audience faces each day.
Make sure they see you while they’re there! Exhibit Experience will help you stand out from the crowd.
Exhibit Experience can help you plan for the perfect show; we will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show off your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the LDI 2021 and don’t know where to begin, contact us for a complimentary consultation.