This August, the global woodworking community will meet up at International Woodworking Fair (IWF) 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia. IWF is North America’s number one woodworking event. It brings together industry thought leaders and experts to display what’s new in manufacturing technology, innovation, product design, learning, networking and emerging sectors. Attendees come from across the US and the world to forge new business connections and discover new products.
Buyers and sellers alike create new business relationships that’ll last. And that starts with an effective, well-designed tradeshow booth! Read on for all the details about the IWF 2022 show, plus a few tips on how to make the perfect booth.
Show Hours and Information
August 23-26, 2022
Georgia World Congress Center
Tuesday, August 23: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, August 24: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday, August 25: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Friday, August 26: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Need someplace to stay?
IWF 2022 show organizers have partnered with Maritz Global Events to secure special rates at local Atlanta area hotels. Visit the IWF Registration and Housing page for full details.
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IWF 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Exhibiting at IWF 2022 show
If your company is part of the woodworking industry, whether that’s retail or manufacturing, you need to exhibit at this show. The IWF 2022 can position your brand as an innovator and leader in woodworking.
According to the IWF 2022 prospective, the 2022 trade show spans four buildings and 13 exhibit halls. There are a few new and exciting developments for the 2022 trade show, including:
- New registration locations.
- New digital exhibitor/product sourcing and locational tools for attendees.
- New digital marketing tools and resources for direct attendee reach before, during and after the show.
- New onsite traffic-builder marketing and promotional tools and programs.
- New all-show Tabernacle networking event for exhibitors and attendees.
- New attendee prospecting (never attended) Registration tools and campaign.
- New booth display regulations for easier product presentation
But who, exactly, are the show attendees?
Over 70,000 people attend IWF each year. They represent more than 30 different woodworking sectors, such as:
- Home Furnishings
- Custom Woodworking: Residential
- Cabinetry: Commercial & Institutional
- Cabinetry: Kitchen & Bath, Drawers & Cabinetry Doors
- Business & Institutional Furnishings
- Green & Sustainable Products
- Closets & Organization Systems
- Doors & Windows: Manufacturing & Design
- Architectural: Custom Manufacturing & Design to Specs
- Stock Millwork & Moulding
- Countertop Fabrication & Materials
- Retail Store Fixtures & Partitions
- Veneers & Laminates, Wood & Non-Wood
- Advanced & Non-Wood Materials: Processing, Fabrication & Installation
- Architects, Engineers, Designers, Interior Designers & Related Professionals
- Coverings & Panels: Materials & Processing
- Builders & Remodelers: Commercial & Residential Construction
- Engineered Products: Composites, Panels or Dimensions
- 3-D Imaging & Processing
- Forest Products, Harvesting & Wood Processing
- Outdoor Living, Design, Decking & Hardscaping
- Plastics Fabrication: Sheets, Rods, Shapes & Tubes
- Composites Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Machinery, Tooling, Hardware & Metals
- Software & Educational Materials
- Accessories, Gifts, Toys & Specialty Items
- Publications & Associations
- Students & Educators
(Find out more on the IWF Atlanta website)
So how do you convert this information into a successful exhibition booth?
Well, there are two options here.
Option 1: DIY
The first is designing and building your own booth. The IWF 2022 show provides an Exhibitor Resource Guide to help get you started. Thing is, for those who have never exhibited before, setting up a booth yourself can be very overwhelming.
Option 2: Find local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming IWF 2022 show
Exhibit booths require expert administration, management and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Over the past few years, we have delivered hundreds of booths in a variety of configurations at conferences and expos across the country. Exhibit Experience’s expert design staff and build teams understand the unique challenges of marketing your brand at the IWF 2022 show.
We are also up-to-date on all safety and health guidelines.
Know which size you need
Hiring a booth builder will take a lot of the pain out of this painstaking process. Make sure you’re ready for them to come in and design your booth by having an idea of which size booth you need!
Plus, you’ll likely have to pick your booth space when you register as an exhibitor.
Exhibit Experience has lots of, well, experience when it comes to picking the right size for your brand. Depending on your target audience and product, certain booth sizes are better suited for certain products. These are the booth sizes we suggest, as well as their specific advantages:
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals:
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals are ideal for exhibitors who have a single product to display or smaller items in collections. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals:
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals are a good solution for those showing a few large products or a variety of smaller products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
20 x 20 Exhibit Rentals:
In previous years, we would recommend an exhibit of this size or our custom configurations because they offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year. If you want to elevate your booth above the rest, ask us about these options.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IWF 2022 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming IWF 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IWF 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.