ISSA Show North America 2021 is “changing the way the world views cleaning”. The leading resource for information, education, innovation, networking, and commercial opportunities for firms within the worldwide cleaning industry, ISSA is where leaders gather to share knowledge and create cutting-edge solutions.
Leaders, decision makers and global cleaning experts will gather in at the Las Vegas Convention Center on November 15-18, 2021. Visit the ISSA Show website for the complete show details.
If you are returning and looking to clean up in sales leads on the trade show floor, Exhibit Experience, a leading Las Vegas exhibit builder, has this marketing tips for your ISSA 2021 exhibit booth.
Exhibiting at ISSA 2021 Trade Show: By the Numbers
ISSA is a cleaning association with over 9,200 members worldwide, comprised of manufacturers, builders, suppliers, in house providers, contractors, and associated service members. ISSA 2021 is the largest annual event and conference offering educational tracks, demonstrations, keynote industry speaking, and exhibitor spotlights. ISSA organizers anticipate over 16,000 attendees and over 600 exhibitors for the 2021 show.
Cleaning is a 4.13 billion dollar industry and this show draws the correct buyer segment for your cleaning service, product, or brand. With the right positioning, you can reach new buyers and close more business than through traditional sales and marketing channels alone.
ISSA 2021 demographic predictions based on 2019 exit polls show that the over 16,000 attendees fit in the following categories:
- 43% distributors and wholesalers
- 29% building service contractors
- 14% In-house service providers
- 8% Manufacturer representatives
- 6% Residential cleaners
Exhibitors at the 2019 event had an average of:
- 345 booth visitors
- 122 leads
Here are some more facts and figures of note:
- 85% are involved in purchasing products and services
- 71% planned to place orders within 12 months of the show
- 67% only attended the ISSA show
These numbers make it even more important that you have a compelling booth that captures buyers’ attention and keeps it.
ISSA 2021 Trade Show Builder Tips
Exhibit Experience has built and delivered thousands of exhibits to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Our insight into the trends on the trade show floor are useful in your preparation for your ISSA 2021 exhibit prep and purchase.
Exhibit amenities such as state of the art AV and designer furnishings are just some of the standard accouterments required. Demonstrations need to be interactive, pitches need to incorporate new promotions, and your product needs an expert eye in display.
Two of the best ways to update your exhibit for impact on the trade show floor are using LED Skins for signage and employing VR/AR in demonstrations.
- LED Skins are used as supplements or replacements for traditional vinyl or PVC graphics. They are programmed and hung on lightweight modular trade show frames and create a digital backdrop to your booth, communicating whatever visual communications message you want, to the minute. This precision in messaging gives your visual communications message more impact on a floor and you can edit your message down to the minute.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality demonstrations are an effective demonstration tool that reduce trade show floor space and hold buyer attention. If you are looking to show buyers how a large piece of equipment works, how a fertilizer makes a plant grow, a simulation of new game or update to way of transport or distributing a product, you can engage an audience easily with VR/AR technologies.
For more tips for your trade show floor, we offer full complimentary consultations.
Why work with Exhibit Experience?
We are a preferred ISSA 2021 Trade Show Builder for a reason. Local to Las Vegas, state of the art exhibits, and a top resource for event planners and meeting organizers in the trade show industry, we design booths within your time frame and within your budget. In addition to exhibit design and fabrication, we offer local vendor coordination, accommodations, transport contacts, and provide concierge service during the show.
If you are interested in more of our trade show expertise, contact a member of our staff. Our services are completely turnkey, and we offer 24/7 support during the show. Take advantage of our expertise – contact us today and let us help you make the most of ISSA 2021.