This April, exhibit at the self-storage industry’s premiere event of the year – Inside Self-Storage (ISS) World Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Top industry experts, educators, and self-storage professionals will meet up to discover the latest products, innovations, and services they need to expand their business.
Hosted by Inside Self-Storage (ISS), ISS World Expo is the self-storage industries go-to event. Thousands of self-storage professionals from all over the world come the ISS World Expo. Attendees represent all areas of industry, including automation and self-serve technology, building components, management software, security equipment, finance packages, marketing services, retail product, consulting services, and more. ISS World Expo is the leading education and networking event; this makes it incredibly popular with self-storage owners, managers, developers, investors, and suppliers – in other words, the decision makers. Their goal is to connect and converse with suppliers representing all areas of the industry. If you provide products or services to the self-storage market, you’ll want to be there!
Are you ready to start planning your booth?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth building for the upcoming ISS World Expo? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
2023 ISS World Expo Details
Date: April 11-14, 2023
Location: Caesars Forum Conference Center
Wednesday, April 12 – 3:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday, April 13 – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is the official hotel of 2023 ISS World Expo. Show organizers have secured discounted rates at the hotel for exhibitors and attendees. Visit their Official Booking page for full details and to book your accommodations.
ISS World Expo Attendees
ISS World Expo is a must-attend event for the self-storage industry. ISS World Expo attendees include decision-makers who build, invest in and operate self-storage operations. According to the 2020 Inside Self-Storage Top-Operators Lists, 81 of the 100 top facility owners, and 40 of the 50 top facility-management companies participate in the show.
The 2022 ISS World Expo was host to over 3,300 self-storage professionals. 58 percent of them were there for the first time ever, traveling from 50 US states and over 30 countries. ISS World Expo attendees believe that:
- ISS provided them with the products, services, and education to grow their business (96%)
- ISS is an important event to attend (87%)
- ISS 2019 exceeded or met their expectations (87%)
Attendees’ roles included:
- 59% Owner
- 10% Builder/Developer
- 9% Investor
- 9% Senior Management (Director/C Level)
- 8% Facility Manager (Single Site)
- 6% Facility Manager (Regional)
Attendees’ primary businesses included:
- 62% Self-Storage Operator
- 20% Developer
- 13% Investor
- 5% Boat/RV-Storage Operator
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the ISS World Expo crowd. Exhibitors take home new leads, meet up with existing business partners, and maximize brand exposure. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at ISS World Expo
ISS World Expo represents all segments of self-storage industry. Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws attendees’ eyes:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2022 ISS World Expo will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for ISS World Expo?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming ISS World Expo show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an ISS World Expo trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.